Favorite Spinnerbait

Jig it, spin it, buzz it, if it's got a wire or a lead head, it can and will be discussed in here.
hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Re: Favorite Spinnerbait

Postby hoohoorjoo » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:19 pm

But, my PB was 13-3 on a 3/8 oz Stanley Wedge with big dual willlows (one silver, one gold), in bleeding shiner color. No pics of that one sadly, my phone was dead at the time. :doh:
Try not to let your mind wander. It is much too small to be outside unsupervised.

DirtyD64
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Postby DirtyD64 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:51 am

Got an admission, I have never caught a bass on a spinnerbait, at least that I can remember since I have been taking fishing/equipment seriously. This DOESN'T count underspins or anything like that, caught plenty on those. Been building up my semi-finesse spinnerbait stock for the last few months and preparing to break the curse this summer. Hoping to use them on 7'Medium's w/ 12lb fluoro and a new 7'3"MH w/ 14-16lb fluoro (heavier, bigger ones). Just never used them much.

As of now, I have a few varieties and weights of the Northstar Triple Compacts and the SOB Mini Me. Also got a Nichols finesse style spinnerbait along with multitudes of the Booyah Pond Magic left over from my younger days when lures caught me rather than fish. The little Booyah's look amazing with a 2.8" swimbait though and at 3/16 weight they do cast alright.

bpettus2
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Postby bpettus2 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:34 pm

S.O.B. Mini me’s everyone runs true painted blades good color choices

earthworm77
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Postby earthworm77 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:13 pm

Jackall Super Eruption.