Custom Jigs wanted

Jig it, spin it, buzz it, if it's got a wire or a lead head, it can and will be discussed in here.
mprestonSEK
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Custom Jigs wanted

Post by mprestonSEK » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:39 pm

mmarkinma56 wrote:my pm is updated now
I tried again. I'm still having the same issues. Is there an email address I can use to contact you?

Pegasus
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Pegasus » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:07 am

mprestonSEK wrote:Does anybody know of a company or person that can make me a hand tied version of a Strike King Bity Flip jig? I really like the size of the jig in tougher conditions but what I don't like about them is the quality issues. Any help is appreciated.

Mike

This one looks similar with a small profile

http://img.tacklewarehouse.com/new_prod ... -3GP-1.jpg

mprestonSEK
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by mprestonSEK » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:18 am

Pegasus wrote:
mprestonSEK wrote:Does anybody know of a company or person that can make me a hand tied version of a Strike King Bity Flip jig? I really like the size of the jig in tougher conditions but what I don't like about them is the quality issues. Any help is appreciated.

Mike

This one looks similar with a small profile

http://img.tacklewarehouse.com/new_prod ... -3GP-1.jpg
I have used the Booyah Baby Boo jigs but they're not really what I am looking for. The hook is much too light.

11kalnmitc
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 11kalnmitc » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:24 am

I too love those jigs but found issues with the quality, I make my own as well, many times smaller ones much like the strike king, still looking shoot me a pm

tophookcustoms.com

mprestonSEK
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by mprestonSEK » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:00 am

I am back to looking for someone who can tie some jigs for me. I am looking for somebody to tie some hair jigs for me. Any suggestions?

igl00jx
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by igl00jx » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:08 am

Quite a few guys tie jigs on here. cadman and smalljaw are two names that come to mind. Unsure if they tie hair, but give them a PM.

Fishing4Fun
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Fishing4Fun » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:28 am

mprestonSEK wrote:I am back to looking for someone who can tie some jigs for me. I am looking for somebody to tie some hair jigs for me. Any suggestions?
Smalljaw can. He makes some great jigs!

mmarkinma56
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by mmarkinma56 » Tue May 26, 2015 5:44 pm

My private massage work just fine and you want custom jigs like no other custom powder coated jigs heads that you won't see from any other jig manufacture east or west coast I've been doing it now since 1977 I've built about every type of jig there is and I built jigs that no other manufacture can do all hand tied custom powder coated colors.There are so many colors in silicon material there is not I can't build or match in colors even custom color I have made myself thru skirting material manufactures I'm a very big fan of Yamamoto custom baits and I can match silicone material to a tee to any bait color they have right down too the colors of the jig heads. I tie jigs as small as 1/32 to 1 1/2 oz in over a dozen styles of skirts. From lite wireblack nickel hooks too heavy flipping black nickel hooks must ad is my choice and my custom fiber guards in 9,11,18 fibers in several color combos my customers want high end jig work and that what I build. I've done my time I've had many customers now days I can pick and choose how gets them.I build custom jigs that catch fish not fisherman.