Speaking of FTO... buzzbaits

Jig it, spin it, buzz it, if it's got a wire or a lead head, it can and will be discussed in here.
78Staff
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Speaking of FTO... buzzbaits

Post by 78Staff » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:34 pm

OK, I know the FTO Spinnerbait and Buzzbait boxes are a great system. I'm an FTO fan, especially as a non-boater - but, I mean really who takes 30 or even 15 buzzbaits out on the water? I mean I generally have 3, maybe 5 at most at any given time. Seems like a waste of half an FTO box, really. They are tricky to store due to the wide blade, any suggestions?

I'm thinking of using one row of a generic FTO divider box, with the rest dedicated to Jigs as I am not fond of the FTO Jig box either...

Mr SwimJig
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Speaking of FTO... buzzbaits

Post by Mr SwimJig » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:53 pm

I have the buzz bait, spinner bait box. Holds 15 of each, but yeah its not even close to being full of buzz baits.

SJ

Micropterus salmoides
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Micropterus salmoides » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:22 pm

I bought one each of the FTO Buzzbait and FTO Spinnerbait, but soon realized I didn't want to have 2 boxes when only carrying a small number of lures, so I removed one of the inserts and placed it in the other to create a spinnerbait/buzzbait box. I use the original FTO Buzzbait box, with the one insert, for storage of buzzbaits I leave at home and a Plano Pro Latch Spinnerbait Box for storage of spinnerbaits I leave at home or for when I don't bring spinnerbaits at all.

barrys
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by barrys » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:44 am

I'm using the Eye Surrender bait wraps they have them at tackle warehouse, Man i love that thing !!

78Staff
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 78Staff » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:31 pm

barrys wrote:I'm using the Eye Surrender bait wraps they have them at tackle warehouse, Man i love that thing !!

?? I don't see any storage containers from Eye Surrender...are you talking about the wraps for a single lure on a rod?