JDM site for hard to get baits ?

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
johnD
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

JDM site for hard to get baits ?

Post by johnD » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:36 am

Does anybody have source for DRT baits ? Klash 9 , Tiny Klash , etc. Ive checked some of the major ones and no bueno. Thanks in advanced.

_diggy_
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: JDM site for hard to get baits ?

Post by _diggy_ » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:20 am

If you join Swimbait Universe on Facebook or Swimbait Underground forum, you will see tons of them or put a wtb.

You can always use one of these services but the 1st 2 options are probably easiest. I have sold DRT lures on both SU's

https://zenmarket.jp/en/rakuten.aspx?q=drt%2bklash

https://buyee.jp/item/search/category/2084064364

BUT....If you watch the DRT USA site on Sat nights usually at the top of the hour 9,10,11 EST you will catch a drop. That is where I normally purchase my retail lures from.

johnD
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by johnD » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:57 pm

Thanks ,Diggy. I'm on underground but not the others , thanks for the heads up !

John2204
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by John2204 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:48 am

I just started using a site called kkjapanlure.com , they have lots of JDM baits in stock and their prices are reasonable

_diggy_
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by _diggy_ » Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:50 am

johnD wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:57 pm
Thanks ,Diggy. I'm on underground but not the others , thanks for the heads up !
DRT put baits up last night. If you see the USA account on IG make a post on Sat night, they usually put baits up. They started making a post and having the restocks go hand in hand.

I've also purchased DRT from Monster Fishing Tackle, they have a custom color that they sell a few times a year.

Like the person above said KK Japan Lure is a great site. Masa the owner is extremely helpful and responsive to emails. They have a great selection of lures. You can get DRT soft baits from there at times, but the other items are great.

Places like Dreamcatcherfishing, Carolina Fishing Tackle, Japanimporttackle tend to have some great items within the US.

There are plenty more that I am forgetting.

Either way, the forums are your easiest route, I saw a bunch of items new and used posted since this thread. A lightly used K9 in the Bella color that was missing an eye was 90 bucks shipped. New TKs and K9 from 110-140 shipped.

johnD
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by johnD » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:02 am

_diggy_ wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:50 am
johnD wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:57 pm
DRT put baits up last night. If you see the USA account on IG make a post on Sat night, they usually put baits up. They started making a post and having the restocks go hand in hand.

I've also purchased DRT from Monster Fishing Tackle, they have a custom color that they sell a few times a year.

Like the person above said KK Japan Lure is a great site. Masa the owner is extremely helpful and responsive to emails. They have a great selection of lures. You can get DRT soft baits from there at times, but the other items are great.

Places like Dreamcatcherfishing, Carolina Fishing Tackle, Japanimporttackle tend to have some great items within the US.

There are plenty more that I am forgetting.

Either way, the forums are your easiest route, I saw a bunch of items new and used posted since this thread. A lightly used K9 in the Bella color that was missing an eye was 90 bucks shipped. New TKs and K9 from 110-140 shipped.
I missed that drop. Pretty sure I'll find what I need on swimbait universe . just waiting on a color to pop up that I know will work for where I'm at. Thanks again for the tips.