110 LBO Max by Megabass

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

110 LBO Max by Megabass

Post by goldrod » Fri May 22, 2020 1:40 am

Im looking to add a new lure from this line up to my tackle boxes.
Given the length of time that this particular lure has been out, I wanted to know your thoughts and opinions on it?
What I don't like about 110 baits is the translucent ones seem to break and fill with water. I've had this happen to me
once but like any painful thing in life, you should learn the first time. So needless to say I've been skeptical about
110 translucent baits and it may be that the other colors have had this problem and I just could not see it. Never had
any issues with jack-all but that my little experience. I still use MB 110 and obviously I am interested in this particular line up.

For those who are using it, are you beefing up your line, rod or both?
what is your setup for this lure and under what conditions have you found yourself having more success with this lure?
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

jerkbait22
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: 110 LBO Max by Megabass

Post by jerkbait22 » Fri May 22, 2020 3:07 am

It's got more roll and flash compared to a regular 110. It also rises faster. For me if you've got less water clarity this is a good bait to throw.

I haven't had enough time with it to add anything else but these are my initial impressions.