New Shower Blows?

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
Post Reply
User avatar
Johnny A
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 4168
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:47 pm
Location: In the "Heart of Dixie"

New Shower Blows?

Post by Johnny A » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:47 am

Did anyone notice a new:
1. Size
2. Pattern

In you twitter/instagram feed in the past week?

Thanks

jerkbait22
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 516
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:21 pm

Re: New Shower Blows?

Post by jerkbait22 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:10 am

Yes, new smaller size. I guess they are coming out with new patterns as well. Personally not sure if a smaller size is needed? I don't like going down to 2 hooks vs 3.

User avatar
Johnny A
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 4168
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:47 pm
Location: In the "Heart of Dixie"

Re: New Shower Blows?

Post by Johnny A » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:10 am

jerkbait22 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:10 am
Yes, new smaller size. I guess they are coming out with new patterns as well. Personally not sure if a smaller size is needed? I don't like going down to 2 hooks vs 3.
Finally found it! It’s the Shorty and got the pattern.

GMAN
Angler
Angler
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:06 pm

Re: New Shower Blows?

Post by GMAN » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:27 pm

Johnny A wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:10 am
jerkbait22 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:10 am
Yes, new smaller size. I guess they are coming out with new patterns as well. Personally not sure if a smaller size is needed? I don't like going down to 2 hooks vs 3.
Finally found it! It’s the Shorty and got the pattern.
Can someone please post a photo of this new bait?

User avatar
Johnny A
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Posts: 4168
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:47 pm
Location: In the "Heart of Dixie"

Re: New Shower Blows?

Post by Johnny A » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:13 pm

GMAN wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:27 pm
Johnny A wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:10 am
jerkbait22 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:10 am
Yes, new smaller size. I guess they are coming out with new patterns as well. Personally not sure if a smaller size is needed? I don't like going down to 2 hooks vs 3.
Finally found it! It’s the Shorty and got the pattern.
Can someone please post a photo of this new bait?
Attachments
063DED1C-1CCF-4D56-8FB6-D55DE4995614.jpeg
063DED1C-1CCF-4D56-8FB6-D55DE4995614.jpeg (60.93 KiB) Viewed 971 times

GMAN
Angler
Angler
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:06 pm

Re: New Shower Blows?

Post by GMAN » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:51 pm

Johnny A wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:13 pm
GMAN wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:27 pm
Johnny A wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:10 am
jerkbait22 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:10 am
Yes, new smaller size. I guess they are coming out with new patterns as well. Personally not sure if a smaller size is needed? I don't like going down to 2 hooks vs 3.
Finally found it! It’s the Shorty and got the pattern.
Can someone please post a photo of this new bait?
Thanks!

GMAN
Angler
Angler
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:06 pm

Re: New Shower Blows?

Post by GMAN » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:08 pm

77.7 millimeters and 9.3g... I see where they got the triple seven from :D


https://youtu.be/leuBx7UJ72A

Post Reply