Jackall Rerange 110

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
njbasscat
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Jackall Rerange 110

Post by njbasscat » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:50 am

I fished the Jackall Rerange 110 last Sunday and was impressed. I also fished a MB 110 and both baits caught the same number of bass. The Jackall casts very well. It makes a pretty loud click when casting. The tungsten ball inside breaks free from the magnet and travels to the tail causing the click. The action was great. It's a worthy contender.

OkobojiEagle
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Jackall Rerange 110

Post by OkobojiEagle » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:51 pm

Thanks for posting your experience with the Rerange 110, I've got one waiting to be fished. How deep do you think the Rerange got?

oe

reason162
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by reason162 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:22 pm

njbasscat wrote:I fished the Jackall Rerange 110 last Sunday and was impressed. I also fished a MB 110 and both baits caught the same number of bass. The Jackall casts very well. It makes a pretty loud click when casting. The tungsten ball inside breaks free from the magnet and travels to the tail causing the click. The action was great. It's a worthy contender.
I used the rerange for the first time today (also in NJ!)...very lively JB indeed...equal #s on rerange and 110...we share some affinity :)

What colors are you throwing?

cndbasshunter
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by cndbasshunter » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:51 pm

Really enjoy the rerange this year. Wish they had more colors.

njbasscat
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by njbasscat » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:05 am

OkobojiEagle wrote:Thanks for posting your experience with the Rerange 110, I've got one waiting to be fished. How deep do you think the Rerange got?

oe
Approx. 4 ft on 8lb Sniper

njbasscat
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by njbasscat » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:09 am

reason162 wrote:
njbasscat wrote:I fished the Jackall Rerange 110 last Sunday and was impressed. I also fished a MB 110 and both baits caught the same number of bass. The Jackall casts very well. It makes a pretty loud click when casting. The tungsten ball inside breaks free from the magnet and travels to the tail causing the click. The action was great. It's a worthy contender.
I used the rerange for the first time today (also in NJ!)...very lively JB indeed...equal #s on rerange and 110...we share some affinity :)

What colors are you throwing?
SG Threadfin. I was fishing Rising Sun last Sunday. The water was 47 - 49 degrees and the males were up in 4 to 6 feet range. No females yet but I suspect with the warm weather this week, they will pull up.

reason162
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by reason162 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:23 am

njbasscat wrote:SG Threadfin. I was fishing Rising Sun last Sunday. The water was 47 - 49 degrees and the males were up in 4 to 6 feet range. No females yet but I suspect with the warm weather this week, they will pull up.
Wow I grew up on that gem of a lake...now I'm up north jersey, was fishing 42-44F water, HL Silver Shad but the water is more stained than I remember at RS...how's the water clarity now? I've seen (not catch) some behemoths at RS, but this was 15+ years ago...been thinking about a tour of all 3 lakes at some point in my kayak. I know A gets beat up, even back in the day, and I never quite figured out ST.

njbasscat
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by njbasscat » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:35 am

reason162 wrote:
njbasscat wrote:SG Threadfin. I was fishing Rising Sun last Sunday. The water was 47 - 49 degrees and the males were up in 4 to 6 feet range. No females yet but I suspect with the warm weather this week, they will pull up.
Wow I grew up on that gem of a lake...now I'm up north jersey, was fishing 42-44F water, HL Silver Shad but the water is more stained than I remember at RS...how's the water clarity now? I've seen (not catch) some behemoths at RS, but this was 15+ years ago...been thinking about a tour of all 3 lakes at some point in my kayak. I know A gets beat up, even back in the day, and I never quite figured out ST.
Water clarity was 3 to 4 ft. Last summer, it was 8 to 10 ft. My pb is from RS. A lake is so pressured and silted in, its hardly work going to anymore. It still holds big bass but they are tough to catch. All the grass is gone in ST which pretty much ruined it. It's a shame. All 3 lakes used to be great fisheries.

njbasscat
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by njbasscat » Tue May 28, 2019 7:35 am

I've had a couple months fishing with the Rerange 110 and 130 with great success. The stock trebles need to be changed as they snap off easily. I replaced them with Owner Stinger #6 trebles and even though they are heavier, the action does not seem to be effected.

reason162
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by reason162 » Thu May 30, 2019 5:34 pm

njbasscat wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 7:35 am
I've had a couple months fishing with the Rerange 110 and 130 with great success. The stock trebles need to be changed as they snap off easily. I replaced them with Owner Stinger #6 trebles and even though they are heavier, the action does not seem to be effected.
I picked up 3 Rerange 110s different colors...they look stunning in the water, very responsive to light twitches yet won't blow out on hard jerks. Real dancers...but I only caught dinks with them. The Duo 110SP lumbers around like an oaf in comparison...yet I landed a couple of my biggest jerkbait fish of the season on them.

I'll keep testing the Rerange, my eyes can't be that far off from the fish's :)