Lucky Craft LVR D-10

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
uljersey
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Lucky Craft LVR D-10

Post by uljersey » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:33 pm

So, being the lipless bait junkie that I am, I couldn't pass up on the current Dick's "buy 5 get 5 free" promotion on clearance items ... these are the 3/4 oz ones. Not much info online, I'm pretty sure these are discontinued. What can anyone tell me about them ?

Jeffbro999
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Lucky Craft LVR D-10

Post by Jeffbro999 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:37 pm

They are very subtle lipless cranks, not a lot of vibration/feedback at all, but they catch big bass around here(Seminole) like no other. For Weed Cutter is right on, they rip out of grass better than anything I've used! The D7 is an awesome crank as well.

zodiak311
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Lucky Craft LVR D-10

Post by zodiak311 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:42 pm

Yikes, you always find the best deals!
I dont know about you, but I am collecting as many of my favorite LCs that I can find, something "fishy" is going on with their maufacturing... nothing is ever in stock anymore...
Those baits are deadly, you will love them, I also use them for deep water vertical jigging.
Get your kids hooked on fishing, and they'll never have any money for drugs or alcohol.