MB Vision 110 jr worth the coin?

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
jerkbait22
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: MB Vision 110 jr worth the coin?

Post by jerkbait22 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:12 pm

Sometimes I'll fish an area with the 110, catch a couple fish, then I'll go back through the same area with the OSP asura and I'll pick up an extra fish or two. I'm not sure if it's the smaller profile vs the 110 or the different action. That's something I've been able to use to catch a few extra fish when they are on a jerkbait bite. Another good lure that I will throw out is the Deps balisong minnow 100SP. They make a floating and suspending model and a 100 and 130 size. I've caught fish on both sizes but I like the 100 a little better. I have the deadly ketabass color which is similar to Megabass ito natural. I also like using the floating 130 model over grass in the post spawn. It's like a giant twitch bait you can get it to do some cool stuff like dive down a few inches then pop out of the water. Good luck finding them though I got them a couple years ago.

Frosty
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: MB Vision 110 jr worth the coin?

Post by Frosty » Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:33 pm

jerkbait22 wrote:Sometimes I'll fish an area with the 110, catch a couple fish, then I'll go back through the same area with the OSP asura and I'll pick up an extra fish or two. I'm not sure if it's the smaller profile vs the 110 or the different action. That's something I've been able to use to catch a few extra fish when they are on a jerkbait bite. Another good lure that I will throw out is the Deps balisong minnow 100SP. They make a floating and suspending model and a 100 and 130 size. I've caught fish on both sizes but I like the 100 a little better. I have the deadly ketabass color which is similar to Megabass ito natural. I also like using the floating 130 model over grass in the post spawn. It's like a giant twitch bait you can get it to do some cool stuff like dive down a few inches then pop out of the water. Good luck finding them though I got them a couple years ago.
I just looked up that bait on TW-I'm really intrigued. May have to try that!