TT.Com, Your Assistance Desired

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

TT.Com, Your Assistance Desired

Post by goldrod » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:56 am

I've been looking around and I noticed that the SR7 Shad rap that I have is gold.
Not like what is on the shelves of most stores..Its shiney gold with a black back. I can not find this lure any where and its seems that TWH, LBF.com and web searches has produced nothing. What I did find is a Gold that is not really shiney and that is not what I am looking for. Do you know if this is a discontinued lure? I only have one and I am going to throw it but would like a back up.. I saw a different size on an auction site for 14 to 20 bucks and up... Anyone know where I could buy some?

#Note: Edited by moderator.
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

soulfisher
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: TT.Com, Your Assistance Desired

Post by soulfisher » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:57 pm

Sounds like 'CW' Crawlfish, 'GALAB' Golden Aulburnus or "GF" Gold Fish, but GF doesnt have the black back - do you have a photo?

Fleet Farm has a lot of shad raps and often discontinued. Also, you can ask the fellas over at rapala nation and i am sure they would know. http://rapalanation.com/board/60/shad-rap-city

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:11 am

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:12 am

Thanks for your help,

If the link works its the first generation gold without the red gills.
That is an awesome site and i am looking at some post. I did get one off eBay but it was pricey..

soulfisher
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by soulfisher » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:58 am

goldrod wrote:Thanks for your help,

If the link works its the first generation gold without the red gills.
That is an awesome site and i am looking at some post. I did get one off eBay but it was pricey..
Yeah the link works - Gold Black (SG) Silver Plated. the gen 1 without the bleeding gills are not common on the shelf, but not too terribly hard to find on auction sites or to post a WTB in one of the forums. Good luck.