Savage Gear 3D Shine Glide

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
saltlife7711
Angler
Angler

Savage Gear 3D Shine Glide

Post by saltlife7711 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:36 am

Got out last weekend and did some product testing on the Savage Gear 3D Shine Glide. I fished the Shine Glide in both the 7 ¼” and 5 ¼” a lot and I am so impressed. This bait is outstanding, action is great with a unique wide gate that looks good presented slowly or at quicker speeds. With a reel n pause presentation the Shine Glide pulls off a really nice spine stop to mix things up. I tossed the Bluegill as it would pass for a Perch very easily with the vertical bars, the Golden Shiner to represent the massive Carp population, and the Threadfin to represent anything else in the small bait arena. The colors were spot on and highly visible in the semi-clear water conditions. I threw the 7 1/4" (2 1/3 oz) on the Okuma Citrix Ci-364a Baitcasting Reel paired with the Okuma Guide Series GS-C-7111XH Swimbait Rod. I threw the 5 1/4" (1 oz) on Okuma Trio 40S Spinning Reel paired with the Okuma Reflexions Rx-S-701MH Spinning Rod. Both set-ups were great matches for each lure respectively. Check out video on the 3D Shine Glide at: https://www.youtube.com/v/SvMYrn3Ej9E. I will have some more feedback once I get some more time with this lure, hopefully some nice fish pics as well. Thank you all for reading, tight lines everyone.

Instagram: @saltlife7711
Lures: www.savagegear-usa.com
Equipment: www.okumafishing.com www.waterwolfhd.com