Your Favorite Discontinued Bait

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
Quillback
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Your Favorite Discontinued Bait

Post by Quillback » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:14 pm

Lucky Craft Flat DR - a good crank for the 8-10 foot zone and they had some great colors.

Dark3
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Dark3 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:41 pm

Tigerbass wrote:
kadas1 wrote:Really miss the old Gator tail worms--I know Zoom makes a worm close to it with the "gator tail" but it just does not seem to get the same attention the old gator tails got--JMO And while I am on the subject if any body knows of some "local" gator tails spin offs being made somewhere please post their website on here for me--thanks :)

When I was a kid I cought my biggest bass on a Gator Tail worm. I kind of got out of fishing for about 15 years and when I got back into it (about ten years ago) I realized they were no longer making them. I searched the Internet and found a store that had a bunch of old bags of them. I think I bought all of them. I believe I saw them in my basement a couple of weeks ago. I'll go look for them this weekend.
I had doc irv make me some a couple years ago. Just like the ditto black body, blue tail.

PESCATORE
Angler
Angler

Post by PESCATORE » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:28 am

The Rapala Risto Rap, can still find them online sometimes, just a great crankbait.

Mothra
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Mothra » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:54 am

Looking for the Duo Realis 120sp in Florida Crush... Anyone have one?

zodiak311
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by zodiak311 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:18 pm

Berkley Havoc Slop Craw, I am seeing them on clearance a lot. My favorite punching trailer. Say it ain't so! ](*,)

BASSLAYER
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by BASSLAYER » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:18 am

Yozuri Arms Crank Micro.jpg
i used to rape bass and any sort of fresh water fish with these little fu ckerz from Yozuri. I had them in the small lip Silver and Gold foil colors. I caught easily hundreds of fish, till i lost my last one last season both to fish and the line snapping (FC) on hook sets. I wish i had bought more than 2 of them @ the BPS clearance bin back in the day.

if they made it a silent runner :drool: Senko deadly^10...

PINEKNOT
Angler
Angler

Post by PINEKNOT » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:09 pm

Crazy Shad

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:09 pm

BASSLAYER wrote:
Yozuri Arms Crank Micro.jpg
i used to rape bass and any sort of fresh water fish with these little fu ckerz from Yozuri. I had them in the small lip Silver and Gold foil colors. I caught easily hundreds of fish, till i lost my last one last season both to fish and the line snapping (FC) on hook sets. I wish i had bought more than 2 of them @ the BPS clearance bin back in the day.

if they made it a silent runner :drool: Senko deadly^10...

you may be in luck...I have plenty..going to check now but I haven't used them in a while. GB and that color you have
They are a great lure and when they get bit, they get hit..