Vision 110 colors Pro Table Rock/Sunset Pro Blue

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
DUZBASS
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Vision 110 colors Pro Table Rock/Sunset Pro Blue

Post by DUZBASS » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:58 am

Does anyone have both of these colors? Are they the same? I have the Pro table rock, but in some pics the sunset looks like it has more chart on the sides and some it looks exactly the same :-k

if you have both a pic would be most appreciated, or if you have seen both that would be helpful as well.
thanks 8-)
Düzbomb's Custom Jigs www.facebook.com/DUZBOMBS

jerkbait22
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Vision 110 colors Pro Table Rock/Sunset Pro Blue

Post by jerkbait22 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:30 am

I have Sunset Pro Blue and it's basically an opaque chartreuse on the sides. Definitely different than the picture I see for GP Table Rock. I can take a picture of it if you want...

This is unrelated but Duz i know you fish the jackall jerks. What colors do you like in those for clear and then for slightly stained water (4 foot clarity). I did well on Squad Minnow 95 in ghost minnow last year so looking to pick up a few more. Also want to get some of the squirrel 79 SP.

DUZBASS
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by DUZBASS » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:09 pm

jerkbait22 wrote:I have Sunset Pro Blue and it's basically an opaque chartreuse on the sides. Definitely different than the picture I see for GP Table Rock. I can take a picture of it if you want...

This is unrelated but Duz i know you fish the jackall jerks. What colors do you like in those for clear and then for slightly stained water (4 foot clarity). I did well on Squad Minnow 95 in ghost minnow last year so looking to pick up a few more. Also want to get some of the squirrel 79 SP.
dont worry about the pic if you dont have both

I really like the squad minnows in black/gold, sexy shad and especially purple/chart for stained water and for clear water the threadfin shad if its sunny and sexy shad if its cloudy.

I really like the squirrels, been fishing the japanese versions for a number of years, in the 76, 79dd, 79 super dd, particularly in the ayu colors ;)

damian_megabass
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by damian_megabass » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:13 pm

The Sunset has a deeper chart color on the sides. They both are very different in color when you are actually using them outdoors. Indoor lights/artificial lights won't set these two apart. ;)

I noticed this alot with 110's. Some of them are different outdoors in water from indoors with artificial lights. Ito Illusion is on of them :big grin:

I have both and I can take pics later on tonight for you.... :big grin:
I will NEVER sell another 3:16 swimbait again!

DUZBASS
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by DUZBASS » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:21 pm

damian_megabass wrote:The Sunset has a deeper chart color on the sides. They both are very different in color when you are actually using them outdoors. Indoor lights/artificial lights won't set these two apart. ;)

I noticed this alot with 110's. Some of them are different outdoors in water from indoors with artificial lights. Ito Illusion is on of them :big grin:

thanks man ;)

but... if you talk about ito illusion again I will end you :evil: :evil22: :twisted:

jerkbait22
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by jerkbait22 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Are you able to cast the 76 on baitcasting gear? I usually throw the Ima Flit 120 when fishing deeper ledges/points, this year I'm going to see how the 79SP does in those situations. I have one in Tennessee Shad and I just purchased one off ebay in the Oikawa Male color. I will keep an eye out for the Ayu colors!

Also gonna try out the Deps Balisong Minnow this year. I got two in the 100 size and one in the 130 size. DUZ or Damian, you guys have any experience fishing the balisong's?

damian_megabass
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by damian_megabass » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:11 pm

DUZBASS wrote:
damian_megabass wrote:The Sunset has a deeper chart color on the sides. They both are very different in color when you are actually using them outdoors. Indoor lights/artificial lights won't set these two apart. ;)

thanks man ;)

but... if you talk about ito illusion again I will end you :evil: :evil22: :twisted:

Just for you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Top is sunset PB

I will NEVER sell another 3:16 swimbait again!

DUZBASS
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by DUZBASS » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:26 pm

jerkbait22 wrote:Are you able to cast the 76 on baitcasting gear? I usually throw the Ima Flit 120 when fishing deeper ledges/points, this year I'm going to see how the 79SP does in those situations. I have one in Tennessee Shad and I just purchased one off ebay in the Oikawa Male color. I will keep an eye out for the Ayu colors!

Also gonna try out the Deps Balisong Minnow this year. I got two in the 100 size and one in the 130 size. DUZ or Damian, you guys have any experience fishing the balisong's?
the 76 is fine on BC gear, same as a pointer 78 really, but has the moving balls so its even easier.

I am going to try the balisong too, mainly because they have a color like ito illusion...

thanks for the pics damian, i guess i have to get another 110 color now...