DEPS spiral minnow?

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
team510
Angler
Angler

DEPS spiral minnow?

Post by team510 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:24 pm

you guys have any luck with the deps spiral minnow? ive been looking at them for a long time and now that TW has them im willing to buy one or two from them.

Derek777
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: DEPS spiral minnow?

Post by Derek777 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:42 pm

supposedly theyre just a jerkbaitlike buzzjet and work just as well. tbh i havent tried one though i might get one in the spring to try it out.

smalliesteve
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by smalliesteve » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:07 pm

I have one but can't fish right now on account of hardness on the water. :-({|= I'll let you know next spring.

FYI, this and the two buzzjets I have, have the prop drilled off center. I guess its on purpose ???

evilash510
Angler
Angler

Post by evilash510 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:41 pm

The spiral minnow and buzzjet are both awesome baits. I try to keep it simple , if bass are eating bluegill throw the buzzjet , baitfish throw the spiral. Thats just how I like to throw them. And yes the props are drilled off center on all my baits as well.

cst
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by cst » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:41 pm

smalliesteve wrote:I have one but can't fish right now on account of hardness on the water. :-({|= I'll let you know next spring.

FYI, this and the two buzzjets I have, have the prop drilled off center. I guess its on purpose ???
But it's a topwater bait. It'll fit right in ON TOP of the water. :D

smalliesteve
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by smalliesteve » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:12 pm

cst wrote:
smalliesteve wrote:I have one but can't fish right now on account of hardness on the water. :-({|= I'll let you know next spring.

But it's a topwater bait. It'll fit right in ON TOP of the water. :D
:doh: :doh: :doh: I'm such an idiot!! I could be fishing right now. Wife, I'm taking off work tomorrow.