Any info on the Megabass Vision 110 + 1?

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
ppFishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Any info on the Megabass Vision 110 + 1?

Post by ppFishing » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:45 pm

I just saw it on their website but haven't heard anything about it.

damian_megabass
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Any info on the Megabass Vision 110 + 1?

Post by damian_megabass » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:02 am

Other than what's on Megabass USA I don't think anyone has anything else on it. More 110's for me I guess......Maybe my FTO boxes will get filled up after all. :lol:

Some are already in stock on Samurai Tackle...but you will pay a premium price from them. Their prices have gone up and I''ve stopped ordering from them...Must be due to the Economy.
I will NEVER sell another 3:16 swimbait again!

NJ Jigman
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by NJ Jigman » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:25 am

the economy is in the shi**er so the raise prices. Makes perfect sense to me ](*,)

damian_megabass
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by damian_megabass » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:19 am

NJ Jigman wrote:the economy is in the shi**er so the raise prices. Makes perfect sense to me ](*,)

It depends on where go shop at...Ichiban Tackle's Vision 110 actually went down and is the cheapest that I've found but nothing I want that they have in stock.
I will NEVER sell another 3:16 swimbait again!

Iowa Matt
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Iowa Matt » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:07 am

Ordered some this morning! I really like the look of them and can't wait to give them a try in the spring.......only 5 months to go...... :shock:

The originals just work so well that the price isn't a huge concern...........I would rather pay a couple extra bucks and get something I really have faith in. I haven't lost one yet.....but the lure retriever has paid for itself many times over!

Matt

Gone Phishin
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Gone Phishin » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:37 am

Ooohhh. I've been waiting for this one.

Phippy
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Phippy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:47 am

Going to Megabass USA on Tuesday. If they have some in stock I will pick up a few and post some pics. Not sure If they will get any water time till next spring though.

ppFishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by ppFishing » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:39 am

Iowa Matt wrote:Ordered some this morning! I really like the look of them and can't wait to give them a try in the spring.......only 5 months to go...... :shock:

The originals just work so well that the price isn't a huge concern...........I would rather pay a couple extra bucks and get something I really have faith in. I haven't lost one yet.....but the lure retriever has paid for itself many times over!

Matt
Can you IM me where? Thanks

Phippy
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Phippy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:48 am

ppFishing wrote:
Iowa Matt wrote:Ordered some this morning! I really like the look of them and can't wait to give them a try in the spring.......only 5 months to go...... :shock:

Matt
Can you IM me where? Thanks
Says pre order and arrival late November but looks like there in stock..............http://www.thehookuptackle.com/fishing- ... Ten+Plus+1

ppFishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by ppFishing » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:25 am

Here is info that I got from Megabass USA:

For this month, the 110+1 is available only through Chad's Megabass Warehouse, Tackle Warehouse, Hook Up Outfitters, and Basswishes. Starting in late December, they will be available through any Megabass dealer who wishes to carry them and through us here at Megabass USA. If the lures are not listed on the websites for the stores above, give them a call- they are just receiving them and may not have had a chance to list them yet.

:whistle:

ppFishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by ppFishing » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:31 am

just ordered two from them along with other stuff. Hopefully, there is still time for me to try them out :big grin:

Phippy
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Phippy » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Was able to pick up two Vision 110 +1 at Megabass USA, Sexy Ayu and Seethrough Gritter Ayu. Of course didn't stop there as I brought home 5 Vision 110's as well. It's great being to able see the colors in person before you actually purchase.

Iowa Matt
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Iowa Matt » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Phippy wrote:Was able to pick up two Vision 110 +1 at Megabass USA, Sexy Ayu and Seethrough Gritter Ayu. Of course didn't stop there as I brought home 5 Vision 110's as well. It's great being to able see the colors in person before you actually purchase.

Wow.........if I lived within 200 miles of that store I would be flat broke all the time!

Got mine from The Hook Up Tackle.

Matt

Phippy
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Phippy » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Iowa Matt wrote:
Phippy wrote:Was able to pick up two Vision 110 +1 at Megabass USA, Sexy Ayu and Seethrough Gritter Ayu. Of course didn't stop there as I brought home 5 Vision 110's as well. It's great being to able see the colors in person before you actually purchase.

Wow.........if I lived within 200 miles of that store I would be flat broke all the time!

Got mine from The Hook Up Tackle.

Matt
Yeah it's going to be tough only about 1hr away. They recently just moved(same town) but now people are able to visit their showroom floor and purchase. It's small but filled with lots of baits and Orochi X4 Series rods. :big grin: Will snap a pic next time I'm there.

ec1
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by ec1 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:57 pm

I can see them working great for Canadian smallies in the deep rocky lakes. Definitely going to get one.