Jackell Muscle Deep 15+

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
Somerdink
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Jackell Muscle Deep 15+

Post by Somerdink » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:29 am

Does anyone have any experience with these crankbaits? Looking into them for Kentucky Lake Triton owners tournamnet and which colours would work the best down there? Thanks for the help.

Ryan

singingdog
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Re: Jackell Muscle Deep 15+

Post by singingdog » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:59 am

Better late than never....maybe. I have thrown them alongside other deep cranks (Norman, Spro, LC). They aren't my top choice, mainly because they don't seem to get down as deep as other cranks of the same size and cranking effort. For that depth, I go with the Norman or the Little John DD.

primus
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Jackell Muscle Deep 15+

Post by primus » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:44 am

This has been a very productive crank for me and I agree with singingdog that there are other cranks that will run deeper. That said if the fish are holding in that 15' range this is a bait you can throw with confidence. What I like about it has a slightly smaller profile than other baits in it's category and it cast like a rocket. I don't have expierience fishing Kentucky Lake but I would think that Chartruese Shad would be a good choice.