The NEW Xcalibur XCS silent cranks - where?

From crankbaits to jerkbaits to wakebaits and more, TackleTour's new hardbait sub-forum has been a long time coming. Well, now your wait is over!
bladerunner
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

The NEW Xcalibur XCS silent cranks - where?

Post by bladerunner » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Love the new XCS silent cranks from Xcalibur. Awesome action and weight. They are new and I only got my hands on a few and they seem to be sold out everywhere. Is this beacuse they made a few and they are selling well OR are did they make alot and they are selling like hotcakes? :-k

jonahsdad
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: The NEW Xcalibur XCS silent cranks - where?

Post by jonahsdad » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:04 am

I bought some on Ebay from a store called JBCOutfitters! They sell them for $6.79 apiece. he also has some Strike King KVD squarebills (5.49), as well as Strike King Series 4S (4.29). I bought 4 crankbaits and paid $2.70 in shipping charges! Not too bad. :-$

bladerunner
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by bladerunner » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:08 pm

jonahsdad wrote:I bought some on Ebay from a store called JBCOutfitters! They sell them for $6.79 apiece. he also has some Strike King KVD squarebills (5.49), as well as Strike King Series 4S (4.29). I bought 4 crankbaits and paid $2.70 in shipping charges! Not too bad. :-$
Thanks I'll check it out. I found 2 at Dick's today shopping for some new YUM f2s. Never thought they would have them because their selection of hardbaits suck... but there was a new display that had 2 left on it and I snagged them. No pun intended. I put one side by side with one of my L.C. Rick Clunn 1.5s and they are indecernable other than paint schemes. Same width, length, lip size and shape, hooks etc. Even the raised scales were the same! Yes the LCs have better color options but oh well - this is my new shallow go-to crank. Still need to acquire a few more and then I'm set for the season.

Mossy Oak
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Mossy Oak » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:15 pm

They have some at a cabelas by me.

fshrfwl
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by fshrfwl » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:47 pm

Bass Pro Shops has them.

bladerunner
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by bladerunner » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:02 pm

fshrfwl wrote:Bass Pro Shops has them.
They are completely SOLD out in the 1/2oz. as of yesterday. In every color.

legendaryyaj
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by legendaryyaj » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Landbigfish has them.

afterbass
Angler
Angler

Post by afterbass » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:01 am

I got 4 of the 300 size. They are awesome looking baits. I agree that they are comparable to LC. Got out on the water yesterday, but was tossing a Little John shallow. Will try the Xcal out tomorrow. ( it is raining and blowing today. ) Let you know how they work.

Mossy Oak
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Mossy Oak » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:53 pm

bladerunner wrote:
jonahsdad wrote:I bought some on Ebay from a store called JBCOutfitters! They sell them for $6.79 apiece. he also has some Strike King KVD squarebills (5.49), as well as Strike King Series 4S (4.29). I bought 4 crankbaits and paid $2.70 in shipping charges! Not too bad. :-$
Thanks I'll check it out. I found 2 at Dick's today shopping for some new YUM f2s. Never thought they would have them because their selection of hardbaits suck... but there was a new display that had 2 left on it and I snagged them. No pun intended. I put one side by side with one of my L.C. Rick Clunn 1.5s and they are indecernable other than paint schemes. Same width, length, lip size and shape, hooks etc. Even the raised scales were the same! Yes the LCs have better color options but oh well - this is my new shallow go-to crank. Still need to acquire a few more and then I'm set for the season.
The only difference I saw between them was that the RC's have diagonal lines below the lateral line and the Xcaliburs have the crosshatch pattern all the way down.

fshrfwl
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by fshrfwl » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Fishermans warehouse.com also has them

SPAZ
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by SPAZ » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:40 pm

They are pretty damn good cranks.