P-LINE Tactical!

The single most important aspect of your tackle providing that vital link between yourself and your catch. What's everyone's favorites and why? Come on in and find out!
HIfisher
Angler
Angler

P-LINE Tactical!

Post by HIfisher » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:55 pm

So far I have the 12 and 15lb spooled on my G-rod crank stick and a megabass orochi xx. This fluro handles like mono casts like a dream and is small in diameter. Downside is I feel it's stretchy compared to most fluros out there making it not quite as sensitive as other lines out there. The lines perfect for cranks and jerkbaits seeing that it has more shock resistance meaning it'll keep the hooks pinned but I think I'll switch back to R18 hard for the 15lb on my bottom contact rod for better sensitivity and quicker hooksets. Have anyone else tried this line?

adam lancia
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: P-LINE Tactical!

Post by adam lancia » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:55 pm

I picked up some 6# and 15# but have yet to try either out, they only arrived yesterday. I'm waiting for a couple of spools to show up to try them out on.

papabassin
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: P-LINE Tactical!

Post by papabassin » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:17 pm

I had some gift cards leftover from Christmas, so I ordered a spool of 12#, 15#, 17#, & 20#. Just like Adam, they just arrived...but I will be spooling them up to try out soon. I always found the P-Line Ultimate Fluorocarbon to have more stretch and handle more like mono when compared to other fluoros. I'm interested to see how this line is different.