Nanofil Discontinued ?

The single most important aspect of your tackle providing that vital link between yourself and your catch. What's everyone's favorites and why? Come on in and find out!
lifeofRiley
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Nanofil Discontinued ?

Post by lifeofRiley » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:46 am

Brad in Texas wrote: And, Sufix's Nanaobraid is smaller at the same tests, round, and a true braided line (for what that is worth) . . . so Nanofil could develop some stiff competition even down in the panfish market.

Brad
As true braids freeze up terribly during cold weather fishing, just another reason to use nanofil over sufix's newest flavor of the month.

ING
Angler
Angler

Post by ING » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:56 pm

Brad in Texas wrote:......., I think, is with the ultralight crappie/panfish anglers. I doubt it'll ever be the "go to" line for the bass crowd.

And, Sufix's Nanaobraid is smaller at the same tests, round, and a true braided line (for what that is worth) . . . so Nanofil could develop some stiff competition even down in the panfish market.

Brad
IMHO Nanofil is excellent not only for panfish. It also very good for trout fishing, especially for long distance casting of lightest lures. I'll try in upcoming season #12 Nanofil for striped bass offshore fishing.

basser100
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by basser100 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:58 pm

Brad what pound test nanobraid was you using? When you were casting that 1/32 oz lure?