Sunline FC Structure and Flipping

The single most important aspect of your tackle providing that vital link between yourself and your catch. What's everyone's favorites and why? Come on in and find out!
Jdmbassman
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Sunline FC Structure and Flipping

Post by Jdmbassman » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:04 am

Anyone used Sunline FC Structure or Flipping lines.

Shooter is my go to for flipping to cover and skipping under docks because of the low stretch and high abrasion but if you don't try new things, you don't improve.

Using the best tools for the job is my quest but then who has the time or money to waste so I wondered if anyone has experience of using these lines and believes they are an improvement over Shooter

5bites
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Sunline FC Structure and Flipping

Post by 5bites » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:12 am

I bought structure to try skipping docks etc because of the high abrasion resistance and low stretch but it's just to darn stiff for that application. Shooter is where it's at for pitching and skipping. Structure is great for what it was designed for though. Great big work brush pile line, or football jig etc etc etc. I'll never ever use it for short line work again though. As soon as your jig starts skipping it starts backing up in the spool.

I haven't tried flipping line yet but want to. Shooter is high but it just works so good.

Jdmbassman
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Sunline FC Structure and Flipping

Post by Jdmbassman » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:19 am

Hey 5bites, you saved me $30 as I was going to give Structure FC a try