Lake Fork Tackle Fluoro Braid

The single most important aspect of your tackle providing that vital link between yourself and your catch. What's everyone's favorites and why? Come on in and find out!
Steve Williams
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Lake Fork Tackle Fluoro Braid

Post by Steve Williams » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:05 am

I heard that Lake Fork Tackle was coming out with a fluorobraided line this year. Braided line that sinks and is denser. I think I saw it on the Big Bass Battle show. Has anyone got any of it or fished any of it? I'd like to hear reviews about how it cast, abrasion resistance, sensitivity, etc. I fished the spiderwire fluoro braid and it was the worst braid I've ever fished. Was wanting to try the Lake Fork if it was available.

I'd try to pitch/cast/skip with the spiderwire fluorobraid and it just flew off the spool and seemed so limp that it was actually wrapping around the spool. I've never had a braided line act the way it did. I have suffix and sunline on two other bait cast reels for comparison and there is none to be made. Anyway, I'd love to find a braid that sinks.

I also heard last year they had a 100% fluoro coming out but have not seen it and was wondering if anyone else has tried it or seend?

Nitroman77
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Lake Fork Tackle Fluoro Braid

Post by Nitroman77 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:43 pm

:-# :-# :-#
THkustoms.com
Dobyns rods
Omega custom tackle
Biospawn
seaguar
phoenix boats