Lews Winn paddles

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
doomtrprz71
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Lews Winn paddles

Post by doomtrprz71 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:40 pm

Has anyone tried the Winn paddles on a daiwa handle? I love the Catalina reels except for the big foam grips and want to change to something slimmer.

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Re: Lews Winn paddles

Post by hoohoorjoo » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:23 am

doomtrprz71 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:40 pm
Has anyone tried the Winn paddles on a daiwa handle? I love the Catalina reels except for the big foam grips and want to change to something slimmer.
The only paddles that will fit are the Tatula/Tat CT paddles. The Lews knob posts are 1mm larger diameter than Daiwa knob posts.
Try not to let your mind wander. It is much too small to be outside unsupervised.

doomtrprz71
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Lews Winn paddles

Post by doomtrprz71 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:40 pm

hoohoorjoo wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:23 am
doomtrprz71 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:40 pm
The only paddles that will fit are the Tatula/Tat CT paddles. The Lews knob posts are 1mm larger diameter than Daiwa knob posts.
Thanks, looks like I'll just do tatula paddles or I knobs.