Page 3 of 13

Re: ICAST 2019

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:03 pm
by 5bites
LowRange wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:56 pm
5bites wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:58 am
I’m holding out for the Stradic DC
:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: ICAST 2019

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:23 pm
by zodiak311
johnD wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:02 pm
Totally agree. Bring back the real deal.

Image
=D> =D> =D>
Still one of my favorites.

Re: ICAST 2019

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:35 am
by nolegsinmiami
If the EFTTEX show is any indicator it looks quiet. I am hoping for some cool new lures.....lets see.

Re: ICAST 2019

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:06 am
by LowRange
Houndfish wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:56 am
LowRange wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:49 am
SLX DC.
I am going to buy one just to encourage Shimano to produce reels with names I can pronounce.
Just for that Shimano is going to change the name to Eshellaleks.

Re: ICAST 2019

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:29 am
by poisonokie
LowRange wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:06 am
Houndfish wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:56 am
LowRange wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:49 am
SLX DC.
I am going to buy one just to encourage Shimano to produce reels with names I can pronounce.
Just for that Shimano is going to change the name to Eshellaleks.
That'll be the Shishamo version.

Re: ICAST 2019

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:23 pm
by LowRange
poisonokie wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:29 am
LowRange wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:06 am
Houndfish wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:56 am
LowRange wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:49 am
SLX DC.
I am going to buy one just to encourage Shimano to produce reels with names I can pronounce.
Just for that Shimano is going to change the name to Eshellaleks.
That'll be the Shishamo version.
Feast your eyes on the Cadence CB8.

Re: ICAST 2019

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:28 pm
by LgMouthGambler
LowRange wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:23 pm
poisonokie wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:29 am
LowRange wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:06 am
Houndfish wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:56 am
LowRange wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:49 am
SLX DC.
I am going to buy one just to encourage Shimano to produce reels with names I can pronounce.
Just for that Shimano is going to change the name to Eshellaleks.
That'll be the Shishamo version.
Feast your eyes on the Cadence CB8.
Please tell me thats not a Doyo made Shimano.

Re: ICAST 2019

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:34 pm
by LowRange
LgMouthGambler wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:28 pm
LowRange wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:23 pm
poisonokie wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:29 am
LowRange wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:06 am
Houndfish wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:56 am


I am going to buy one just to encourage Shimano to produce reels with names I can pronounce.
Just for that Shimano is going to change the name to Eshellaleks.
That'll be the Shishamo version.
Feast your eyes on the Cadence CB8.
Please tell me thats not a Doyo made Shimano.
Just some China knock off. Carbon (plastic) body with linear mag brake and a bajillion cheap ball bearings. Shilled by some YouTubers somewhere and sold on Amazon. The usual jazz.

Re: ICAST 2019

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:20 pm
by M Perry
I know Daiwa has multiple new models to debut. I'm excited to see them and try them out.

Re: ICAST 2019

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:38 pm
by bronzefly
M Perry wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:20 pm
I know Daiwa has multiple new models to debut. I'm excited to see them and try them out.
Yes indeed. I've fished quite a few of the new introductions, good stuff coming for sure from our Daiwa friends =D>

Re: ICAST 2019

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:02 pm
by Finnz922
bronzefly wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:38 pm
M Perry wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:20 pm
I know Daiwa has multiple new models to debut. I'm excited to see them and try them out.
Yes indeed. I've fished quite a few of the new introductions, good stuff coming for sure from our Daiwa friends =D>
Ughh… Teases :crying:

Re: ICAST 2019

Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:24 am
by Hogsticker2
bronzefly wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:38 pm
M Perry wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:20 pm
I know Daiwa has multiple new models to debut. I'm excited to see them and try them out.
Yes indeed. I've fished quite a few of the new introductions, good stuff coming for sure from our Daiwa friends =D>
Shouldn't we be seeing those Project Daiwa teaser videos by now? Or did they decide against them this time. Hope you guys are right, but I'd think there would be some teasers by now. Maybe some mid tier stuff? I can't imagine any additional high end reels after the recent Japan releases.

Re: ICAST 2019

Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:43 am
by poisonokie
Hogsticker2 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:24 am
bronzefly wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:38 pm
M Perry wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:20 pm
I know Daiwa has multiple new models to debut. I'm excited to see them and try them out.
Yes indeed. I've fished quite a few of the new introductions, good stuff coming for sure from our Daiwa friends =D>
Shouldn't we be seeing those Project Daiwa teaser videos by now? Or did they decide against them this time. Hope you guys are right, but I'd think there would be some teasers by now. Maybe some mid tier stuff? I can't imagine any additional high end reels after the recent Japan releases.
Well, they're gonna have to release a Certate SV TW if they're gonna have any hope of competing with that DC equipped Stradic...

Re: ICAST 2019

Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:44 am
by LgMouthGambler
poisonokie wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:43 am
Hogsticker2 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:24 am
bronzefly wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:38 pm
M Perry wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:20 pm
I know Daiwa has multiple new models to debut. I'm excited to see them and try them out.
Yes indeed. I've fished quite a few of the new introductions, good stuff coming for sure from our Daiwa friends =D>
Shouldn't we be seeing those Project Daiwa teaser videos by now? Or did they decide against them this time. Hope you guys are right, but I'd think there would be some teasers by now. Maybe some mid tier stuff? I can't imagine any additional high end reels after the recent Japan releases.
Well, they're gonna have to release a Certate SV TW if they're gonna have any hope of competing with that DC equipped Stradic...
:lol: Its great to know we can have a sense of humor without being told we are all wrong in our ways by ChitFan. :lol:

Re: ICAST 2019

Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:49 am
by poisonokie
LgMouthGambler wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:44 am
poisonokie wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:43 am
Hogsticker2 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:24 am
bronzefly wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:38 pm
M Perry wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:20 pm
I know Daiwa has multiple new models to debut. I'm excited to see them and try them out.
Yes indeed. I've fished quite a few of the new introductions, good stuff coming for sure from our Daiwa friends =D>
Shouldn't we be seeing those Project Daiwa teaser videos by now? Or did they decide against them this time. Hope you guys are right, but I'd think there would be some teasers by now. Maybe some mid tier stuff? I can't imagine any additional high end reels after the recent Japan releases.
Well, they're gonna have to release a Certate SV TW if they're gonna have any hope of competing with that DC equipped Stradic...
:lol: Its great to know we can have a sense of humor without being told we are all wrong in our ways by ChitFan. :lol:
Amen to that, brother!