Completed projects

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Completed projects

Post by goldrod » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:50 pm

daiweez
Attachments
IMG_6810.jpg
IMG_6810.jpg (247.12 KiB) Viewed 2335 times
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Completed projects

Post by goldrod » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:54 pm

SS SV with G1 Spool SLP bearings, 7.9 gears, ziaon drag star and slp handle with the I shaped Daiwa knobs, steez face plate.
Steez 103sha with 105 SV spool and long arm drag star, zpi bearings
IS73 ZPI M spool, drag is from somewhere I can't remember , zpi bearings MB knobs.
and the limited with the blue emblem spool

I am awaiting more parts.. and Im working on my two IS79's
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

domthewon
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by domthewon » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:07 pm

Good work! Don’t you wish companies would use the same colors for anodizing? It’s also amazing how much we’re willing to spend on making our reels more blinged out. But that’s a lot of the enjoyment of fishing these beauties when they’re done.

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by goldrod » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:25 pm

domthewon wrote:Good work! Don’t you wish companies would use the same colors for anodizing? It’s also amazing how much we’re willing to spend on making our reels more blinged out. But that’s a lot of the enjoyment of fishing these beauties when they’re done.

It was a costly lesson but I’m making the best of it. Lol
Pure enjoyment to see dreams come alive. Even better when lip a bass on one

Hogsticker2
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Hogsticker2 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:23 pm

Nice