Antares 2019?

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Antares 2019?

Post by goldrod » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:21 am

Cracker wrote:The channel is all about getting commission from TW, if you click at the links in the description you get ?from=tbassin in the end the TW url. Basically, they will never tell you anything about Sedition or Steez Racing Design rods.
To be accurate I’ve contacted them about the Daiwa Z , since they used big Swimbaits because I was biased and wanted to see the Z in action. I even thought of sending them my own. I got the cold shoulder and was perplexed. It’s funny you should mention this today because just yesterday I was talking about how they praised the conquest rod but start with a Levante megabass rod. Not even the destroyer or Valkyrie line or even the evolution line up. I’m convinced the well is poisoned with money and they are drinking from the tap. If it’s about the love of bass tackle where is the diversity?
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

Mike son
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Mike son » Sat May 04, 2019 5:43 am

Any thoughts on the reel now that they have had time on the water with it?

freelancer27
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by freelancer27 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:59 am

Mike son wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 5:43 am
Any thoughts on the reel now that they have had time on the water with it?
+1

Would be particularly interested in opinions comparing it to a Steez SV TW.

Thanks