2019 Daiwa Morethan PE 1000 TW

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
Polkfish1
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:58 pm

Re: 2019 Daiwa Morethan PE 1000 TW

Post by Polkfish1 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:53 am

domthewon wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:35 am
Polkfish1 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:55 am
I have recently leveled mine up a bit for my swimbait game. Morethan necessary? Absolutely.
Nice! It looks good with that varial!
Thanks. DRT USA is allowing me a to beat the auction site wannabe capitalists. Have to catch them when supplies are in however.

domthewon
Elite Angler
Elite Angler
Posts: 682
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:49 am

Re: 2019 Daiwa Morethan PE 1000 TW

Post by domthewon » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:15 pm

Polkfish1 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:53 am
domthewon wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:35 am
Polkfish1 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:55 am
I have recently leveled mine up a bit for my swimbait game. Morethan necessary? Absolutely.
Nice! It looks good with that varial!
Thanks. DRT USA is allowing me a to beat the auction site wannabe capitalists. Have to catch them when supplies are in however.
Absolutely! Stupidly overpriced if you don't get it direct.

i_am_R2
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler
Posts: 827
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:13 pm

Re: 2019 Daiwa Morethan PE 1000 TW

Post by i_am_R2 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:30 pm

Polkfish1 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:55 am
I have recently leveled mine up a bit for my swimbait game. Morethan necessary? Absolutely.
=D> Looks like a sports car with rims and low profile tires

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator
Posts: 5288
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:56 pm
Location: Oxford GA

Re: 2019 Daiwa Morethan PE 1000 TW

Post by hoohoorjoo » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:15 pm

Jkitchens wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:04 am
Got mine in, I think it needs a CF handle...BC4ACD67-9ADB-484F-9B1E-0DD78E1C99EB.jpeg9AFF0805-077A-4B0A-A5BD-8B3B1A8821B8.jpeg
That looks great, James! =D> I was wondering if you were gonna post those pics!
Try not to let your mind wander. It is much too small to be outside unsupervised.

Jkitchens
Senior Angler
Senior Angler
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:23 pm
Location: Denison TX

Re: 2019 Daiwa Morethan PE 1000 TW

Post by Jkitchens » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:23 am

hoohoorjoo wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:15 pm
Jkitchens wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:04 am
Got mine in, I think it needs a CF handle...BC4ACD67-9ADB-484F-9B1E-0DD78E1C99EB.jpeg9AFF0805-077A-4B0A-A5BD-8B3B1A8821B8.jpeg
That looks great, James! =D> I was wondering if you were gonna post those pics!
Thanks Tim! I think I need another one... :lol:
2018 Ranger RT 188 w / 115 PRO XS CT

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator
Posts: 5288
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:56 pm
Location: Oxford GA

Re: 2019 Daiwa Morethan PE 1000 TW

Post by hoohoorjoo » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:30 pm

Jkitchens wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:23 am
hoohoorjoo wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:15 pm
Jkitchens wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:04 am
Got mine in, I think it needs a CF handle...BC4ACD67-9ADB-484F-9B1E-0DD78E1C99EB.jpeg9AFF0805-077A-4B0A-A5BD-8B3B1A8821B8.jpeg
That looks great, James! =D> I was wondering if you were gonna post those pics!
Thanks Tim! I think I need another one... :lol:
Send that one to me and you will have a legit excuse to get another one....problem solved! :lol:
Try not to let your mind wander. It is much too small to be outside unsupervised.

Jkitchens
Senior Angler
Senior Angler
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:23 pm
Location: Denison TX

Re: 2019 Daiwa Morethan PE 1000 TW

Post by Jkitchens » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:00 pm

hoohoorjoo wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:30 pm
Jkitchens wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:23 am
hoohoorjoo wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:15 pm
Jkitchens wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:04 am
Got mine in, I think it needs a CF handle...BC4ACD67-9ADB-484F-9B1E-0DD78E1C99EB.jpeg9AFF0805-077A-4B0A-A5BD-8B3B1A8821B8.jpeg
That looks great, James! =D> I was wondering if you were gonna post those pics!
Thanks Tim! I think I need another one... :lol:
Send that one to me and you will have a legit excuse to get another one....problem solved! :lol:
:lol: Maybe one of these days buddy!
2018 Ranger RT 188 w / 115 PRO XS CT

Post Reply