Exist Spinning reels, Has anyone used this spinning reel before???

This is the place to talk shop about all the enthusiast and import tackle for the truly afflicted
wirinhar
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Exist Spinning reels, Has anyone used this spinning reel before???

Post by wirinhar » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:21 am

Hi All,

My first spinning gear set up.... I know nothing about the spinning reel and I am looking at this daiwa exist reel and has anyone used this reel before???.

I do research on it and I found out there is a life time warranty for this spinning reel and the magnesium monocoque body can withstand the salt water... :doh: :doh: :doh: ... ehm.... how true it is?

Take a look on this >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SayfohP6Zts

Any inputs are greatly appreciated and thank you so much in advance.

WW

Glenfiddich
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Re: Exist Spinning reels, Has anyone used this spinning reel before???

Post by Glenfiddich » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:18 pm

Got back a couple weeks ago from Rainy Lake. I used the Exist 3000 CXH paired with the NRX 822 DSR using 8lb Sufix Elite mono. Main purpose was throwing 3/8 oz swimbaits for smallmouth, walleye and pike. The reel feels very fluid when reeling it. Incredibly solid feel and I feel casts better than the last model Exist. The drag is second to none, I own 3 Stella FIs and I would put this drag over them (sorry haven't compared against the FJ). With the lifetime warranty and the lifetime maintenance, I foresee many more Exists in my rod locker.

bronzefly
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by bronzefly » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:10 pm

I haven't used the US Exist in salt, but i have been using it a lot paired up with the Steez AGS 761MML-AGS and it's an absolutely incredible combo. I grab it over the Stella FJ/Conquest 902s on a regular basis, and it's a world class combo as well. I've always been a huge Stella fan, still am, but this Exist is something special indeed.
www.tackletrap.com
facebook.com/tackletrap

Auraiwun
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by Auraiwun » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:42 pm

It's a story I'm following.