13 fishing CZB Bearing

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
Buck2thPerch
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: 13 fishing CZB Bearing

Post by Buck2thPerch » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:04 pm

BRONZEBACK32 wrote:Matt when will just the bearings be available for purchase?
I am also very interested. I want to buy a few and give them a test run!!
Marine General Staff - Duluth MN
**What is fishing?**

13Fishing
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by 13Fishing » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:48 am

They will be available soon, the material is very difficult to manufacture....so we are working around the clock just to keep up with CZB/s for reel production. In a few weeks, when we get a surplus we will drop them in packaging and distribute. Best guess is late February early March when they roll out to dealers.

Matt
13 Fishing

Mang
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Mang » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:22 am

Will there be more sizes of bearings available? Would love to put some in the frame bearing area

Carruth8
Angler
Angler

Post by Carruth8 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:57 am

I called 13 two weeks ago to see if their CZ Bearings were available for purchase. Unfortunately, I was told the bearings themselves would not be available for purchase until this spring. Looks like the only way to experience the new bearings is to buy a Concept Z reel. I believe it will be worth the wait though. I know there are a ton of jdm rod & reel enthusiasts on this site, but imo, 13 makes some of the best reels!