13 Fishing Concept Z

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler

13 Fishing Concept Z

Post by mark poulson » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:15 am

Is it just me, or does it seem like they've lost their initial buzz by not having these reels on the market already?

DirtyD64
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: 13 Fishing Concept Z

Post by DirtyD64 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:13 am

Totally, made no sense to spend all that time hyping and then just disappear. Hey I got something cool you need to see!!! It is so awesome and different!!! Oh by the way I will bring it sometime 9 months later.

That's kind of how I feel about it, but props to 13 Fishing not rushing it and taking the time to make sure it's good to go and hopefully solid/trouble free.

LowRange
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by LowRange » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:34 am

I think I'll wait and just buy the bushings when they become available to purchase. I'm not buying a whole reel just for the spool bushings. I had a KP for a while and was not impressed. It was geary feeling and loud.

BadChad1983
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by BadChad1983 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:41 am

Will you be able to add these to the A3? I'm contemplating buying an A3 and the quiet factor is a huge huge factor. Honestly I would sacrifice a few yards in distance to be able to cast quietly. I have a bowhunting background and the quiet factor is huge in that area. I suspect it is a much bigger in fishing too than many of us realize.

Or I could be completely wrong, but still...