Tatula SV SLP

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
LowRange
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Tatula SV SLP

Post by LowRange » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:30 am

The purple knobs return. Tatula SV SLP. The purple spool hints to a Tatula SV SLP spool release. The reel is already on ebay at $260 USD. I'm liking the gloss black and purple accents.

LgMouthGambler
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Tatula SV SLP

Post by LgMouthGambler » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:09 am

That looks pretty sharp. I don't understand what they were thinking going with the plain plastic star though?
<")))><{

DirtyD64
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by DirtyD64 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:46 am

LgMouthGambler wrote:That looks pretty sharp. I don't understand what they were thinking going with the plain plastic star though?
Makes me wish my Zillion SV TW sideplates were solid colored or lacked that rough/matte black plastic before the drag star. I agree, at least Zaion would look nicer here. Wonder if the spool is just anodized purple or has performance upgrades, wonder if the Zillion SV inductor works on the Tatula SV...

LowRange
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by LowRange » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:08 pm

LgMouthGambler wrote:That looks pretty sharp. I don't understand what they were thinking going with the plain plastic star though?
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. A zaion one would look good with the paint that is on the reel.
Last edited by LowRange on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alafly
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by alafly » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:33 am

It looks so cool~~~~

But the price is still little high from my point of view. And so sad it does not support standard 34mm Daiwa Steez TD-Z spool.

At the same price, Tatula SV SLP will have to face shimano new scorpion dc or even a very nice condition used Steez ](*,)

I am not going to spend $260 for a Tatula xxx... But it's just me. :-({|=
"North" of America...