Hedgehog always sold out

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
cortman
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Hedgehog always sold out

Post by cortman » Mon May 22, 2017 5:32 pm

Does Hedgehog Studio ever restock? They have been out of a ton of parts I'm interested in forever. Are there any other places that sell their stuff or similar? I'm looking for a lot of custom color parts for Daiwa and Shimano. Nothing too exotic just Hedgehog seems to be the only place that has them and they're perpetually out of stock.

JigginOG
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Hedgehog always sold out

Post by JigginOG » Tue May 23, 2017 1:22 am

Seems like they have their production run and sell out then that's it. You can try to email them.

Bootytrain
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Bootytrain » Tue May 23, 2017 10:33 am

They get items in batches, so once a batch sells out they wait until the next batch gets made. You basically have to check the site every if You are eyeing something that's out of stock

basskeeter1
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by basskeeter1 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:02 pm

cortman wrote:Does Hedgehog Studio ever restock? They have been out of a ton of parts I'm interested in forever. Are there any other places that sell their stuff or similar? I'm looking for a lot of custom color parts for Daiwa and Shimano. Nothing too exotic just Hedgehog seems to be the only place that has them and they're perpetually out of stock.
I've have always received quick response and my parts through facebook messenger. Add them and you'll see.

basskeeter1
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by basskeeter1 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:11 pm

basskeeter1 wrote:
cortman wrote:Does Hedgehog Studio ever restock? They have been out of a ton of parts I'm interested in forever. Are there any other places that sell their stuff or similar? I'm looking for a lot of custom color parts for Daiwa and Shimano. Nothing too exotic just Hedgehog seems to be the only place that has them and they're perpetually out of stock.
I've have always received quick response and my parts through facebook messenger. Add them and you'll see. However, Semperfi Tackle "Benson" would be my first option. I love his special edition swept handles.
Attachments
Semperfi.jpg
Semperfi.jpg (36.18 KiB) Viewed 5647 times

Slazmo
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Slazmo » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:57 pm

Is it just me or HH website changed to a horrible platform, lost all (my) customer details and parts are non existent???

angry john
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by angry john » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:04 pm

I have been waiting on the complete reel sets forever. Don't know if there ever going to do that again but if not just remove them.

Cristo
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Cristo » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:46 pm

anyone know what is up with the website? I get nothing when I attempt to go to their site.

Cristo
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Cristo » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:49 pm

Nevermind just had to go a different way to get to it man it is a weak interface :?