Why

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
Teal101
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Re: Why

Post by Teal101 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:00 am

mark poulson wrote:
Teal101 wrote:
mark poulson wrote:
Teal101 wrote:My girlfriend has learned that married or not there is no practicality to me :lol: Kids may change that, but I'm holding off for awhile. Guys gotta buy his toys first right?
You'll both know when it's time to have kids. They are the real deal, once you're ready.
Yeah thats what I'm afraid of ;)
Don't be afraid. They will fill your lives with joy, as long as you put in the time to make them feel loved, and that they are important in your eyes. That's how kids learn to value themselves, and have good self-esteem.
I honestly can't wait to have a little buddy to spend time with, I just want to make sure when I do I am as ready as possible to provide the best for him/her. Theres a few things that need to be done before that time comes, namely a house :lol:

H8R
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by H8R » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:58 am

Teal101 wrote:
mark poulson wrote:
Teal101 wrote:
mark poulson wrote:
Teal101 wrote:My girlfriend has learned that married or not there is no practicality to me :lol: Kids may change that, but I'm holding off for awhile. Guys gotta buy his toys first right?
You'll both know when it's time to have kids. They are the real deal, once you're ready.
Yeah thats what I'm afraid of ;)
Don't be afraid. They will fill your lives with joy, as long as you put in the time to make them feel loved, and that they are important in your eyes. That's how kids learn to value themselves, and have good self-esteem.
I honestly can't wait to have a little buddy to spend time with, I just want to make sure when I do I am as ready as possible to provide the best for him/her. Theres a few things that need to be done before that time comes, namely a house :lol:

I feel the same way.

LgMouthGambler
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by LgMouthGambler » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:53 am

I do it because I like to personalize things the way I want it. Its an addiction.

Impreza619
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by Impreza619 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:31 am

I do it in the pursuit of looking cooler than your fishing buddy :lol:

LgMouthGambler
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by LgMouthGambler » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:34 am

Impreza619 wrote:I do it in the pursuit of looking cooler than your fishing buddy :lol:
lol

mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler

Post by mark poulson » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:38 am

Impreza619 wrote:I do it in the pursuit of looking cooler than your fishing buddy :lol:
Does you trailer have spinners? :lol: :lol: :lol: