Shimano Rebate???

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
Bantam1
Manufacturer Support
Manufacturer Support

Re: Shimano Rebate???

Post by Bantam1 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:47 am

According to the rebate processor that have completed all of the submissions and mailed the checks out. I have no idea if they mailed them in batches or all at once. I would say if you do not see the check by next week contact us at 877-577-0600. We have a list of names for rebates that were not valid or submitted after the date. We can also check the status of rebates that were processed.

d3bf48
Angler
Angler

Post by d3bf48 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:28 am

Just got off the phone with "Matt" from Shimano customer service and he said he was pretty sure that the Chronarch 50E was NOT included in the rebate, only the 200 sizes. First I have ever heard of this and there was no specification on the rebate form itself. Please tell me he was incorrect...

Bantam1
Manufacturer Support
Manufacturer Support

Post by Bantam1 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:50 pm

The Chronarch 50E was included. Sorry I missed this earlier. Send me a PM with your name, address and the reel model you submitted the rebate for. I'll get an email over to the processor to find out what happened.