Pinnacle Optimus XT...Competition lookout!!

Reels are the hottest topic for TackleTour. Everyone wants to know what the latest and greatest is and how they compare to the old guard. What's the best for light stuff, or what's your suggestion for heavy cover. Do we really need different retrieve ratios? It's all in here.
Buck2thPerch
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Pinnacle Optimus XT...Competition lookout!!

Post by Buck2thPerch » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Speckled wrote:One reason I don't like Quantam's or Abu's REVO's (Damn bump sticking out of the palming sideplate).

More like a nipple on the side of the reels :lol: . I'm trying to fish, not fondle my reels ;) .

Give me the me the smooth sideplate of a Shimano or a Daiwa ;) .
:shock:

Didn't realize my fishing reels were female and with nipples. :-k Takes fondling err.....I mean fishing to a whole new level. :big grin:
Marine General Staff - Duluth MN
**What is fishing?**

Speckled
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Pinnacle Optimus XT...Competition lookout!!

Post by Speckled » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:05 am

Buck2thPerch wrote:
Speckled wrote:One reason I don't like Quantam's or Abu's REVO's (Damn bump sticking out of the palming sideplate).

More like a nipple on the side of the reels :lol: . I'm trying to fish, not fondle my reels ;) .

Give me the me the smooth sideplate of a Shimano or a Daiwa ;) .
:shock:

Didn't realize my fishing reels were female and with nipples. :-k Takes fondling err.....I mean fishing to a whole new level. :big grin:
Never said anything about reels being female :lol: , just said that I don't like those reels with the casting controls sticking way out from the sideplate ;) .

Just be careful :shock: one week out of each month they might leak Hot Sauce AND be a little cranky :^o :oops: [-X :big grin: .