Legit Design rods

A specialized forum to discuss anything and everything about your favorite or not so favorite fishing rods.
dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Legit Design rods

Post by dragon1 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:46 am

goldrod wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:39 am
I have review on one
Yes you did, the same 6'10" Med MF casting rod...hence why I ended up with the same model. 8-)
"It is like a finger pointing away to the Moon...don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of that heavenly glory."

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Legit Design rods

Post by dragon1 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:48 am

LowRange wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:49 am
I have the 72H+. It's an XXH sawed off Hudd rod. I like it out of the kayak for slinging big baits around docks. It's such a monster that it is overkill for 1oz range baits and will destroy hardware even with the give of big mono. I caught a bunch of big fish on that rod last year getting into big baits and it has a permanent home. Just don't think it's a jig rod or even a tip up rod. It's a short big bait rod.
This rod was really on my radar for a while, but the tip heaviness would not have worked out for what I wanted. I ended up with a Luxxe Efreet B74XH-F.
"It is like a finger pointing away to the Moon...don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all of that heavenly glory."