Expride Backorders

A specialized forum to discuss anything and everything about your favorite or not so favorite fishing rods.
Walleyehawger
Angler
Angler

Expride Backorders

Post by Walleyehawger » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:16 pm

Do I skip the dream of waiting for a 6’10” medium and move on to something else for my jerkbait fishing? The delays are killing me lol. Considering moving on to an Orochi. Is it worth waiting, or should I consider other options?

bronzefly
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Expride Backorders

Post by bronzefly » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:26 pm

The 610M Expride is a great rod indeed, but the delay is frustrating from a dealer standpoint as well. I don't think you'd be missing anything if you choose to go with the Megabass Orochi XX Jerk Bait Special, it's a spectacular jerk bait rod as well and immediately available.
www.tackletrap.com
facebook.com/tackletrap

Walleyehawger
Angler
Angler

Post by Walleyehawger » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:53 pm

Thanks for the reply. It seems even worse here in Canada. Was hoping to try the 7’2” MH for tubes but settled for the Zodias in the meantime.

bronzefly
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by bronzefly » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:45 pm

Walleyehawger wrote:Thanks for the reply. It seems even worse here in Canada. Was hoping to try the 7’2” MH for tubes but settled for the Zodias in the meantime.
We ship to Canada regularly. Feel free to shoot me a PM if I can be of any assistance either way. The Zodias is a nice rod too, enjoy it!
www.tackletrap.com
facebook.com/tackletrap