Reel seat comparison - tatula elite & steez xt

A specialized forum to discuss anything and everything about your favorite or not so favorite fishing rods.
Jason Penn
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Reel seat comparison - tatula elite & steez xt

Post by Jason Penn » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:30 am

Im a ig fan of the air beam reel seat, and am looking for a mh power rod, but it looks like the steez xt is going away. Anyone have both of these rods and could give me a comparison? The tat elite seat appears to be more similar to a fuji ecsm, but i havent actually seen or felt 1. I do know most of daiwas seats make the reel feel lower & more compact than standard fuji seats, and was just wondering if these are the same.

JigginOG
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Re: Reel seat comparison - tatula elite & steez xt

Post by JigginOG » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:18 am

Jason Penn wrote:Im a ig fan of the air beam reel seat, and am looking for a mh power rod, but it looks like the steez xt is going away. Anyone have both of these rods and could give me a comparison? The tat elite seat appears to be more similar to a fuji ecsm, but i havent actually seen or felt 1. I do know most of daiwas seats make the reel feel lower & more compact than standard fuji seats, and was just wondering if these are the same.
I’m super picky about reel seats and I love the air beams.
I believe your correct about the tats reel seat and it also has a standard handle. It won’t have the same feeling as a air beam.
Cough up the dough and grab the steez ags. You won’t regret it.

Jason Penn
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Reel seat comparison - tatula elite & steez xt

Post by Jason Penn » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:33 am

i reckon im gonna have to