Daiwa Tatula spinning rod question?

A specialized forum to discuss anything and everything about your favorite or not so favorite fishing rods.
smalljaw
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Daiwa Tatula spinning rod question?

Post by smalljaw » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:47 pm

I'm looking to pair a rod up with a Tatula LT spinning reel and I think I found it. I'm looking hard at the new Tatula rods when they get released, specifically the 7' medium power fast action. My question is about the blank, I read the reviews on the first generation Tatula rods and was surprised at how favorable to reviews were on a mid priced rod. Anyway, from what I can see from reading specs from different sites is that the blank appears to be the same as the previous generation but I'm not sure. I'm intending this to be used mainly for tubes and light weight finesse jigs with total weights ranging from 1/8oz to maybe 5/16oz. I looked at the Tatula Elite and the Cronos but none of those series has a rod in the length, power, and action. So if anyone can help or even point me in another direction but I kind of want the Daiwa reel pared with a Daiwa rod if at all possible and it is spinning and I want to stay in the under $200 range.
Barlow's Tackle