Levante vs. Zillion casting rods

A specialized forum to discuss anything and everything about your favorite or not so favorite fishing rods.
Big-Bass
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Levante vs. Zillion casting rods

Post by Big-Bass » Sun May 13, 2018 7:46 am

Any comparisons of both?  Looking at the jig models.  Already own a 73MH Zillion but wonder how the Levante compares?  Thanks!

Aquaftm45
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Levante vs. Zillion casting rods

Post by Aquaftm45 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:20 pm

No comparison for you, but I can assure you this Megabass XX is a much better rod than the Levante rod. $10 less as a bonus.

https://tackletrap.com/index.php?main_p ... 917450f38b

If that doesn't get you there, just go to the store online and find the rod. It is on sale from $299 to $189. Megabass F6.5-70 XX Jig and Worm Orochi.

I have been eyeing the Zillion 7-3 rod for a while looks like a super sweet rod. What is your version and thoughts on it.

Big-Bass
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Levante vs. Zillion casting rods

Post by Big-Bass » Wed May 16, 2018 5:34 am

I also have a brand new XX Spinnerbait Special and DSR that I haven't even taken out of the case yet to use. The Zillion is nice and is matched with an SV103XS. I was looking to match a Levante with a Fuego CT as a budget rod and reel but also think it would look pretty slick together with the matte black look. Was looking at the DSR since TT said the flex was in line with the older GLX 843 MBR.