Edge inshore 6'6" light

A specialized forum to discuss anything and everything about your favorite or not so favorite fishing rods.
hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Re: Edge inshore 6'6" light

Postby hoohoorjoo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:58 pm

KP Duty wrote:Well, my light inshore showed up today broken in half...rod tube was bent to hell. Second broken rod from them this month :( . I'm going to email them some pics of their thin, crumpled tube. It's a combo of their inadequate packing of the rod and UPS's mishandling of it.

I ordered a Fantasista rod and requested special packaging for it. I sure hope the rod doesn't get broken. 8-[
Try not to let your mind wander. It is much too small to be outside unsupervised.

rocketsurgeon
Angler
Angler

Re: Edge inshore 6'6" light

Postby rocketsurgeon » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:53 pm

hoohoorjoo wrote:
KP Duty wrote:Well, my light inshore showed up today broken in half...rod tube was bent to hell. Second broken rod from them this month :( . I'm going to email them some pics of their thin, crumpled tube. It's a combo of their inadequate packing of the rod and UPS's mishandling of it.

I ordered a Fantasista rod and requested special packaging for it. I sure hope the rod doesn't get broken. 8-[

The 7'6" Fantasista that I ordered from STP came in perfect condition. They have great deals on all sorts of gear and very good customer service.

Return to “Rods”