Braillist Rod From Megabass

A specialized forum to discuss anything and everything about your favorite or not so favorite fishing rods.
Tokugawa
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Re: Braillist Rod From Megabass

Post by Tokugawa » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:08 pm

Will there be a retail area in the PA facility??

M Perry
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by M Perry » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:45 pm

Tokugawa wrote:Will there be a retail area in the PA facility??
I do not believe so.

TravisNY
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by TravisNY » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:02 pm

=D>[/quote] Here is to hoping the locals rub off on them and we get a line of MB smallmouth rods.[/quote]

Despite my username from years ago when I joined I reside in WV (native upstate NY'er between Cayuga and Oneida). Brown bass are all I fish. Of course per usual Mark is correct. I was honored to get an invite to the new location. Sorry to derail the original anglers inquiry.
Team flannel, overtime and promotion.

M Perry
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by M Perry » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:49 am

TravisNY wrote:=D>
Here is to hoping the locals rub off on them and we get a line of MB smallmouth rods.[/quote]

Despite my username from years ago when I joined I reside in WV (native upstate NY'er between Cayuga and Oneida). Brown bass are all I fish. Of course per usual Mark is correct. I was honored to get an invite to the new location. Sorry to derail the original anglers inquiry.[/quote]

Enjoy the visit. Say hey to RB and YM. They have worked their tails off on the move and glad they are about done. The deserve a weekend of relaxation.... :big grin:

MediumHeavy
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by MediumHeavy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:39 pm

M Perry wrote:
Tokugawa wrote:Will there be a retail area in the PA facility??
I do not believe so.
What? I’m in Pittsburgh! Hopefully a local shop carries the full line if they won’t have a retail space. One Field & Stream nearby had some Levante rods long after they were released, and now they barely even carry MB lures.

Wait, can I get a job in their warehouse or offices? I’m actually looking for a new job!