A specialized forum to discuss anything and everything about your favorite or not so favorite fishing rods.
robchik04
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by robchik04 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Edited for content
Last edited by robchik04 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

robchik04
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Powell Endurance Review

Post by robchik04 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:04 pm

please email if anyone has some questions... robchik@aol.com

Bassboss
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Bassboss » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:51 am

Sweet! Sounds like a great rod. What you're website, I wanna check it out.

Cal
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cal » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:59 am

FYI, we ask that all pro-staffers make their allegiances known:

http://forums.tackletour.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=17987

For those reading this topic, know that Robby is sponsored by the following manufacturers:

Powell
Lim-It Lures
Basstar
PLine

We do not normally condone pro-staff beginning threads in this manner as it basically serves as unpaid advertising on the site. However, since Powell has supported this site in the past with a paid advertising spot, we will let it stand as a courtesy. However, consider this your one and only warning.
Cal, Managing Editor
"fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside"

robchik04
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by robchik04 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:14 am

Sorry Cal, i did not mean it like that. There was a post asking for input on the Endurance line vs. the Max line on this board before the Server got toasted. I told the guy i would respond to his thread letting him know what i thought. Sorry if it came off any other way than that. That's not what i am trying to do or what I am about. I would never say one rod does this better than this rod etc. In fact for the most part i like to repsond to topics in this board because i have used so many different brands of rods. Powell, Megabass, Evergreen, Loomis, Dobyns, Kistler, Shimano, and lots of custom sticks.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Please feel free to delete the original post.

bstuckey
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: ***

Post by bstuckey » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:25 pm

robchik04 wrote:Sorry Cal, i did not mean it like that. There was a post asking for input on the Endurance line vs. the Max line on this board before the Server got toasted. I told the guy i would respond to his thread letting him know what i thought. Sorry if it came off any other way than that. That's not what i am trying to do or what I am about. I would never say one rod does this better than this rod etc. In fact for the most part i like to repsond to topics in this board because i have used so many different brands of rods. Powell, Megabass, Evergreen, Loomis, Dobyns, Kistler, Shimano, and lots of custom sticks.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Please feel free to delete the original post.
I distinctly remember the post that Rob is referring to and he did indeed tell the poster that he would respond with his observations about one of the rods in the Endurance line vs the Max line.