Holy crap, I just realized something crazy...

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
poisonokie
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Holy crap, I just realized something crazy...

Post by poisonokie » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:17 am

Gravity is the force you feel from being propelled into the future.

That's why:
Time only moves in one direction.

The universal expansion is accelerating.

And so...
Anti-matter is just regular matter blueshifted because it it's flying at us at twice the speed of light.

The edge of spacetime is the point in the ultimate future which reflects all of itself back on to the ultimate beginning.
Last edited by poisonokie on Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is the way.

DirtyD64
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Holy crap, I just realized something crazy...

Post by DirtyD64 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:24 am

That's why objects with more mass slow time via time dilation. I had some crazy thought a while back that as you approach infinity down the vortex of a black hole that light itself should STOP moving. The super immense gravity slows time and distorts space so much things don't even look as if they are moving.

Quantum stuff is cool, I will stick with Biology/Chemistry/Evolution though. Math is great too, but quantum stuff gets wild. That is one of the few places mankind hasn't reached the depths of yet in my opinion.

poisonokie
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by poisonokie » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:31 am

Yes. I have never heard it explained that way in my life. It just came to me in an epiphany. Eerie feeling...
This is the way.

poisonokie
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by poisonokie » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:35 am

Hell yeah, I love me some Brian Greene books. Relativity and Quantum Mechanics both. It's ironic how intiuitive one feels and how counterintuitive the other.
This is the way.

Aquaftm45
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Aquaftm45 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:50 am

poisonokie wrote:...Quantum .... It's ironic how intiuitive one feels and how counterintuitive the other.
I had a Quantum once, contrary to my expectation, it sucked. :doh:

poisonokie
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by poisonokie » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:11 am

That's why matter and anti-matter move at a slower pace relative to the universe itself. They are opposites in the same field and the drag (or time flux) generated by their orientation in the spacetime loaf opposses their advancement into their respective futures. It's because those futures have an
opposite spacetime charge which works the same way gravity and electromagnetism work: the Inverse Square Law. So, in advancing into the future, our matter is exposed to ever more intense force from these repulsive fields, therefore causing further acceleration of spacetime at a constant and linear rate. "Time" continues into the respective future for each of the reflection universes until it is reflected at the edge of spacetime (The edge of the tesseract that is our universe,) at which point their charges are reflected and time for each runs the other way. This is an illusion as the whole of spacetime exists simultaneously, with the charges pointing more intensly against each other at an ever increasing value, the side effect being that matter cannot travel at the speed of causality and therefore exist everywhere at once in timelessness, as exists at lightspeed. It's drag of anti-matter on matter that creates the illusion of time in a reality which essentially exists as a 4-D spacetime crystal. Right? I mean, right??
This is the way.

poisonokie
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by poisonokie » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:20 am

I think the only way this is possible is that each edge of the universe, each birth/death of one timeline, is a black hole/white hole. The universes exist in a wormhole between the two, poles of a spacetime magnet, sucked into one and expelled from the other in both directions simultaneously for all eternity.

That's one way the single electron hypothesis or whatever it's called could be viable. It's just a reflection in two quantum relativistic mirrors, and while the progression of the electron toward the "future" (the point at which it has been in every place at every point in the universe) takes an infinite amount of time to a relativistic observer made of matter or anti-matter within the spacetime crystal, the crystal itself exists everywhere at once, so in a sense it has already happened. And unhappened. An infinite number of times. Except it never really happened in the first place because time is an illusion.
This is the way.

DirtyD64
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by DirtyD64 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:49 am

Maybe. There is so much crazy stuff we don't fully understand that piles on top of that. I almost thought you meant to say Dark Matter rather than Anti-matter. Anti-matter is just proton/electron charge switched and we could actually encounter it in the universe and I think they can even simulate/create it in labs for nano seconds.

Dark matter and dark energy and a real trip. I have listened to hours of Neil Degrasse Tyson learning about it.

I with always enjoy the sciences. My first 2 years in college my genetics professor was a bass biologist at Arkansas State. I never knew it and wasn't really into fishing then. 8 years later after changing schools, picking up an addiction, then dropping out, fixing my life, and building a life/family/hobby, I realized that professor worked HEAVILY with the game and fish and it just made me sick.

Physics 1 & 2 was okay, just not as much cool theoretical stuff. Tons about electric circuits/diagrams, and things about gravity's affects on gold rods and other more boring math style things like that.

Back to what you said though, other matter being faster than light speed and existing all around us is a cool concept of other dimensional planes. I have heard it explained like an infinite amount of bubbles expanding/shrinking over and over again at different rates and sometimes overlapping creating these strange dark matter/dark energy appearances. These would be like our universe's experience of big bangs followed by big crunches over and over intertwined with other universes doing the same thing at different rates.

It is amazing all of the things we are speaking about because that covers the whole universe, which might be one of countless ones. However in our universe alone they say there are AT LEAST more stars in the universe we know about than grains of sand on Earth. Over 100 Billion galaxies with at least 100 billion star average each, just what we know of now. The vast empty space is amazing too. If our solar system was represented by a 50 yard line, the next closest star (not even visible) would be over 120 miles away. The closest visible star would be over 8,000 miles on that scale model. I think the same video represented our Milky Way galaxy (with 100 billion plus stars) as a grain of sand itself in comparison to some huge catholic chapel building.

poisonokie
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by poisonokie » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:11 pm

It would explain the lack of anti-matter in the observable universe. Maybe like you said it's moving "faster than light" and therefore going backwards in time relative to us. I put that in quotes because to the anti-matter mirror universe it appears that matter in ours is traveling at superluminal speed. Really, though, nothing is actually moving because all of spacetime exists at once. It's just the direction of "charge" for each side of the universe and its attraction and repulsion from the "poles" or "edges," the endpoints, that determines time's arrow, like the universe is just one infinite spacetime bar magnet.

In string theory there's a point at the Planck scale where when crossed the math suggests that the physics of the infinitesimal universe beyond that Planck barrier is identical and therefore indistinguishable from the large scale universe on the other side. Perhaps that's the Einstein-Rosen bridge which must be crossed in order to find oneself on the other side of the coin in the anti-matter universe.

Each edge is a mirror reflecting the entire expanse and future of the universe. The “space” between them is irrelevant according to the principal of holography. The edges would have to be infinitely removed from each other in order to reflect the infinite expanse of the cosmos, while at the same time being completely causally linked and therefore existing in the same space, like the inside of a worm hole. All the 3d data fits on the 2d surface of the mirror edge. For either “side” with opposing arrows of time, one end could be considered a white hole while the other is a black hole, or it could instead be visualized as the event horizon and singularity respectively. That could explain the breaking of certain symmetries caused by the chirality (handedness) of certain particles based on spin and direction of travel, as well as those based on interaction with the weak nuclear force.

Or something.
This is the way.

LowRange
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by LowRange » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:26 pm

Megabass rod do strange things to a guy.

poisonokie
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by poisonokie » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:42 pm

Aquaftm45 wrote:
poisonokie wrote:...Quantum .... It's ironic how intiuitive one feels and how counterintuitive the other.
Was it a real Bohr? :lol:
This is the way.

DirtyD64
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by DirtyD64 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:33 pm

Interesting talk, I will have to read up more on the last post you made. I have had some decently hard classes and always DID well in school, am sure I could finish if I ever get back in; but the last post you made was a bit past me. You ought to check out dark matter and dark energy though, it throws a wrench in a lot of theories and helps support others. Really weird stuff.

I love talking Biology, Walleye versus Sauger evolution for example, but down in the south not many people are favorable of that. There is so much interesting biology involved in fishing too that gets totally overlooked. To me Grouper phenotypical traits resembling those of freshwater bass leaves a lot to be untold.

LgMouthGambler
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by LgMouthGambler » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:54 am

Aquaftm45 wrote:
:lol:
<")))><{

Real Pudd legend
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Real Pudd legend » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:14 pm

Just sold all my stuff for Quantum’s .

LgMouthGambler
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by LgMouthGambler » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:10 pm

Real Pudd legend wrote:Just sold all my stuff for Quantum’s .
I dont think you are going to start a revolution with this decision. :lol:
<")))><{