How to post for sale??

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
Carylab
Angler
Angler

How to post for sale??

Postby Carylab » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:14 pm

How do I post a rod for sale? I can’t find any way to do it in the classifieds section.

Hobie-Wan Kenobi
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: How to post for sale??

Postby Hobie-Wan Kenobi » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:22 pm

Carylab wrote:How do I post a rod for sale? I can’t find any way to do it in the classifieds section.

You need to have 100 posts on the forum to be able to create a post in the Classifieds.

Feel free to participate in the many threads on the site. You will hit 100 posts before you know it, all while learning about all things fishing.

Hope we can help you with whatever you need.
Hobie-Wan Kenobi

BigG
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Postby BigG » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:27 pm

Welcome to TT, it want take long to get your 100 posts.

Fishing4Fun
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Postby Fishing4Fun » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:18 am

Just make sure they are halfway meaningful posts spread out over a reasonable amt of time.

hoohoorjoo
TT Moderator
TT Moderator

Postby hoohoorjoo » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:41 pm

Fishing4Fun wrote:Just make sure they are halfway meaningful posts spread out over a reasonable amt of time.

First off, welcome to the forum. John is correct-we are a tight-knit group here and post runs are frowned upon. Your account is subject to being suspended if this is observed. This is to protect the forum from scammers and dishonest people. Stick around, there is much to be learned and observed. 8-)
Try not to let your mind wander. It is much too small to be outside unsupervised.

Return to “General”