Original TroutGlider

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler

Original TroutGlider

Post by mark poulson » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:40 pm

I ordered one of these glide baits on May 30, and received a confirmation email of my order, and then, later that same day, an email saying my bait had shipped.
It's been three weeks, and it still hasn't arrived. When I call, I get their answering machine, and their phone mail box is full, so I can't leave a message.
Does anyone here know if there's a problem?
They are in Sacramento, Ca, and I live an hour away, so I can't understand why it's taking so long, unless they shipped it to the wrong address.
Any help would be appreciated.

BigG
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Original TroutGlider

Post by BigG » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:22 am

Hope you used paypal. I would start the refund process with paypal or cc company. Would also sent a letter by certified mail.

mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler

Post by mark poulson » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:57 am

BigG wrote:Hope you used paypal. I would start the refund process with paypal or cc company. Would also sent a letter by certified mail.
I will give it another week, and then take you advice.
Thanks.

robsone79
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by robsone79 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:07 pm

I ordered one as well, around the same time. and you are not alone I haven't received mine as well, in los angeles. saw the same complaints on other forums, google searched trout glider. a lot of them said that they waited along time to get theres. one actually got in contact with them and they said that they were really backed up on orders. at their sale price they should have been better prepared to ship goods out to customers.
I have a feeling that this is a small operation with maybe a few people doing what they can on their down time, kind of like a hobby, but that's just my guess, haven't really looked into them.im going to give it another week or two then then deal with my cc company.
btw guys that contacted them was thru some sort of social media....facebook, instagram, twitter, etc
I don't have any of them so I haven't tried. if someone on here reaches them please post your findings.

mark poulson
TT Pro Angler
TT Pro Angler

Post by mark poulson » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:18 pm

This really shows the power of TackleTour!
May 29th Cal does a review of the Original TroutGlider 7.
May 30th they are already sold out and back ordered!
All hail TackleTour!!!
I was going to say all hail Cal, but he's so bashful and all, I'm sure he wouldn't want the attention. :lol: :lol: :lol:

robsone79
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by robsone79 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:27 pm

I ordered a bait 3 days before father's day and got in the mail yesterday. To be honest I completely forgot about it till I got and email from them that it was on its way.

freelancer27
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by freelancer27 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:58 pm

DO you have a tracking number? Sometimes they might not update the status correctly....