Anyone willing to help with a project?

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
ScoobyDoo
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Anyone willing to help with a project?

Post by ScoobyDoo » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:11 am

I'm trying to get some material in order to move forward with my project.
To be honest I may have bitten of more than I can chew.

But I'm going to bust my ass in order to at least see if I can get it to work.

The message below has been posted in a few other locations. By myself and a few others. So if you come across it. It is part of the same project.

In less than 24 hours I'v already received 3 replies. So I'm pretty optimistic.
Thank you in advance!
The message is as follows.
Please help support The copycat site Initiative, a nationwide project to help support "Your" local independently owned Tackle shops. Step one of this project involves every one of you. Including every owner of every shop. All I need is a 10 second video clip. Emailed to tackleadvisorsinitiative@gmail.com

What I am asking:
For those of you that have access to a location in which a tackle shop has closed down.
Take a quick 10 second video With the location clearly visible in the background and say the following.
"This used to be my tackle shop"
"This was my tackle shop"
or anything similar
((if you don't wish to record video...feel free to use cards with text instead))
Your best puppy dog sadface is appreciated
(even if the shop has been replaced with a new business.....it still applies)
IF YOU ARE THE OWNER OF A TACKLE SHOP. This is as much for you as it is for anyone.
Stand outside of your establishment. State your name and say you are open for business.
Or " I am John Doe and I own this tackle shop "
If you frequent a shop. Feel free to help them record the message and send on their behalf.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOPS THAT CLOSED DOWN IN YOUR AREA
Head to your local shop...Shoot your 10 second video stating your name and state "I pledge to support my local tackle shop" With their shop clearly in the background.
Once complete send your recording (no nudes please) to TackleAdvisorsInitiative@gmail.com
In that email Please make the subject "formerly ((name of shop)) or Owner of ((name of shop)) Please state that you wish to share the attachment as part of my message. And where on the planet earth you are.
The goal of this isn't just limited to the Northeast. If you know people overseas or throughout the country. Get them involved.
Many Thanks
Nick "Scoobydoo" Paritte