Dere and Back

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Dere and Back

Post by goldrod » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:53 am

My truck few weeks ago I filled it up at the pump and she decided she was too full to start.
So got it home changed out the starter... decided I was going fishing today.. got to try out some cool stuff but didnt noticed that there was a sign that said "Due to the holiday break, the fish will not be biting til the new year".. Anyhow made it home just
to change out some knobs on some reels.. Went out to see if there was anything going on under my hood while I was looking for my ID card and discovered a broken heater hose quick disconnect valve...lol
I just smiled.. the ole gurl brought me and the boat home..I'll suffer the ride in the ford til I get the hose connectors fixed on the chevy.. Could be worse..
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible

adam lancia
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Re: Dere and Back

Post by adam lancia » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:58 am

That's exceptionally fortunate!

goldrod
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Re: Dere and Back

Post by goldrod » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:30 pm

adam lancia wrote:That's exceptionally fortunate!
Thats why I smile.. even when the starter went out it was only 3 miles from the house. I could have left it but tow truck drivers or at least a particular tow thief driver left me mighty disappointed in people and honesty so i never ever leave my vehicle I always ride with it. Still Ive been blessed with some basic knowledge and skill and will have it replaced in a jiffy. I just found my ID too... \:D/ .. I knew it was at home..

Once my buddy was at the boat ramp and someone cut 3 of 4 of his tires... that was a bad situation over an hour away from home.
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible