71 posts in a day????

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
Bassmar
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

71 posts in a day????

Post by Bassmar » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:12 pm

Jeez this must be a TT record. Way to go Stalking Coyote. You at 101 posts now. When we going to see you on the Classifieds forum? :lol: :lol:

Zimbass
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: 71 posts in a day????

Post by Zimbass » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:24 pm

He has been reported [-X

Bassmar
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Bassmar » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:42 pm

Zimbass wrote:He has been reported [-X
Ooops. 8-[ That as well as blisters on the fingertips. :roll: :lol:

BucketMouth
Newbie Angler
Newbie Angler

Post by BucketMouth » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:35 pm

I saw all the darn thread revivals from years ago... Sneaky sneaky

Bootytrain
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by Bootytrain » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:19 am

Who? Lol

facelessnewsouth
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by facelessnewsouth » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:37 pm

Bootytrain wrote:Who? Lol
Haha...my thoughts exactly...

Zimbass
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Zimbass » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:12 pm

Bassmar wrote:Jeez this must be a TT record. Way to go Stalking Coyote. You at 101 posts now. When we going to see you on the Classifieds forum? :lol: :lol:
Bassmar named and shamed him :lol:

stalking coyote
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by stalking coyote » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:17 pm

Zimbass wrote:
Bassmar wrote:Jeez this must be a TT record. Way to go Stalking Coyote. You at 101 posts now. When we going to see you on the Classifieds forum? :lol: :lol:
Bassmar named and shamed him :lol:

Guys .. You all are barking up the wrong tree on this one .. and I have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.

Because the truth is I have been a member in good standing on this site for a very long time. I was a member long before the last crash on this site and I have conducted and enjoyed nothing but pleasant transactions with any and all members I have conducted business with here in the past.

Due to the last crash I lost all of my old posting count .. so I had to re-join so to speak like a lot of people did .. However, due to my job .. I have to travel on the road a lot and when I am away I have to work 16 hours days with no days off .. therefore .. when I am on the road I do not get to spend any time online. Well, not to long after I re-joined I had to go out on the road for several extended assignments and I had been away from the site for over a year. So, the other night I had to be up all night long and decided to revisit the site and get caught up on everything I had missed .. and yes I made a lot of posts since I was up all night reading everything I had missed.

Due to the constant threat on this site and many other fishing sites that I belong to there is always the threat someone is just looking to scam or cheat people in business transactions .. So, I understand how my large number of posts has raised alarms .. I get it ..

But, as I stated above .. I have been a member of this site for a very long time going back to before the last crash. I have enjoyed and conducted many transactions with fellow members of this site in the classified section of this forum before the last crash .. and I am friends with several members of this site. I am not trying to be sneaky or hide a single thing.

As many members of this site .. I enjoy owning and sharing my enthusiasm for JDM rods & reels and fishing lures. Every single JDM rod I own was purchased from a member of this site .. 75 % of all my JDM reels were purchased from members of this site. I have had nothing but 100 % positive transactions with every single member I have ever dealt with on this site .. and I take pride in that fact.

So, in an effort so that we can maintain the good spirit that this site deserves .. I apologize for my over zealousness upon my return to the site in my recent absence .. which resulted in me making a large number of posts at one time .. I however do not feel ashamed for anything. I have always loved this site .. and I have always been a member in good standing .. and that will not change.

So, hopefully we can now put this all to bed .. and continue to enjoy our shared enthusiasm for JDM tackle.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year .. to all my fellow members.

dragon1
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by dragon1 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:28 pm

Nicely worded.

I hope for the best as I have no experience negative or positive with Stalking Coyote.

Bassmar
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by Bassmar » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:38 pm

Hi
As the OP, I apologize if your posts were genuine but as you say, you can see why it looked suspicious. :oops: :) Anyway in future I will let admin do their work and make the decisions.

I still think you hold the record. :lol:

Merry Xmas

Cagey
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by Cagey » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:07 am

Welcome back Stalking Coyote!

Who?

Yeah, Stalking Coyote is back kicking fish and taking names! And now a new member of the "reported" club!

The same thing happened to me when I joined up, but I got jumped on by my 13th post, not 101! A number of members here were posting about how they had me all figured out that I was heading for 100 posts so I could jump into the classified section and start selling, and that I was working for the Chinese and must be some sort of Chinese import distributor here to sell stuff to make money and all that sort of thing. Only thing is, I have zero interest in selling anything around here for 3 rock-solid reasons.

So welcome back Stalking Coyote! Looking forward to many more of your posts! Now let's see if you can beat your record of 71 in one night!
Last edited by Cagey on Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

BigG
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Post by BigG » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:42 am

Been waiting on you to response, always best to hear both sides. :welc: back.

stalking coyote
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Post by stalking coyote » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:16 pm

dragon1 wrote:Nicely worded.

I hope for the best as I have no experience negative or positive with Stalking Coyote.

Dragon1 .. LOL ! Actually I think you do .. I could almost swear I bought a couple of Daiwa Pixy's off you a couple years back .. I think they were both the red ones .. but I can see how you might of forgotten about me .. I know they came from Colorado and I could swear it was you ?

Anyways, feels good to be back .. and no I won't be doing that again.

Thanks,

Jerry