dilema, want to be fair, need quick response.

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
nycgrip
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

dilema, want to be fair, need quick response.

Post by nycgrip » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:01 pm

i have two buyers who agreed to by a reel by pm one minute apart, but both want to pay tomorrow. so does it goto whom ever agreed to buy first by pm time, or who pays first?

nycgrip
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: dilema, want to be fair, need quick response.

Post by nycgrip » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:07 pm

forget it, i gotta go by pm time cause i can't figure out a fair way to go by pay time. would of deleted post if i could.

bstuckey
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by bstuckey » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 pm

I'd say go with the first to pm, give the buyer a reasonable time to pay and if the buyer doesn't pay as agreed upon then the 2nd buyer gets the nod. Another view is to sell the item(s) to whom ever you are most comfortable dealing with, the feedback section might come in handy. Just my $.02 whatever that's worth.

nycgrip
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by nycgrip » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:29 pm

WTF IS GOING ON. i am trying to reply to these two gentlemen, but the replies goto my outbox, don't show up in sent messages, but the pms show up in the inbox message history with my communications to them. so i don't know if i am getting across to them, and now the second replier is offering to send money, and i am not sure my message to him to hold off is getting through.

joejoe83
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by joejoe83 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:43 pm

nycgrip wrote:WTF IS GOING ON. i am trying to reply to these two gentlemen, but the replies goto my outbox, don't show up in sent messages, but the pms show up in the inbox message history with my communications to them. so i don't know if i am getting across to them, and now the second replier is offering to send money, and i am not sure my message to him to hold off is getting through.

I dont think the message will go out of your outbox untill they read it....so i think that if its in there they havent read it yet. but i could be wrong

nycgrip
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by nycgrip » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:50 pm

that may be the case, seems everything is fine, just haven't had two buyers this close together, and didn't want anyone to be put out.

nycgrip
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Post by nycgrip » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:51 pm

need an edit feature here. thanks for your responses.

basscattrent
Platinum Angler
Platinum Angler

Post by basscattrent » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:19 pm

I always go by the first post, and I usually post that when I am selling something. I never go by who pays first, I always give the first post at least a day too pay. Sometimes that is a pain but I believe that it is the best way to go.

USA-RET
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by USA-RET » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:46 am

joejoe83 wrote:
nycgrip wrote:WTF IS GOING ON. i am trying to reply to these two gentlemen, but the replies goto my outbox, don't show up in sent messages, but the pms show up in the inbox message history with my communications to them. so i don't know if i am getting across to them, and now the second replier is offering to send money, and i am not sure my message to him to hold off is getting through.

I dont think the message will go out of your outbox untill they read it....so i think that if its in there they havent read it yet. but i could be wrong

Yes, messages stay in your outbox until read by the person PM'd.
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
¿ <°)))))><