Changing the bass fishing industry forever

Anything and everything related to fishing tackle. If you cannot find the sub-category for your topic, go ahead and post it in here!
BassAnglerMagazine
Senior Angler
Senior Angler

Changing the bass fishing industry forever

Post by BassAnglerMagazine » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:13 am

Don't miss your limited chance to get in on a new product that Bass Angler Magazine is behind.
BAM's Editor-in-Chief stated, " This is a revolutionary product that can change the way we fish forever. I don't think you can call it a lure or plug. I see it as a data collecting device that can help any angler further their knowledge. I see just the video part of being able to record underwater footage is amazing, let alone the ambient light meter and temperature gauge. Image sharing the video of a fish eating the lure-another incredible aspect? It's only $150 to get one and that includes the software. I'm all in and look forward to being a part of fishing history.

There is little more than three weeks to a get a piece of this game-changer in the bass fishing industry.
To find out more visit the Fish Nature Lure (FNL) website. Don't delay less than 30 days to a possible launch.
Watch a video here.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/486 ... shing-team
fnl2.jpg
fnl2.jpg (72.88 KiB) Viewed 1687 times
BAM = More Bass!

Seph
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Changing the bass fishing industry forever

Post by Seph » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:01 pm

From their webpage
New Iphone: >$400
New Lure and Software Support via Kickstarter: $150
Shakespeare Ugly Stik Combo: $39.99

Fishing a bait that costs more than your rod and reel: Senseless

Come on guys please use better stock photo with a decent rod and reel! ](*,) This is an enthusiasts board

As for the lure it honestly seems like a really neat idea, and the video claims they are a non profit geared towards bringing fishing to the video game generation. I do sincerely wish them luck.

EJP1234
Elite Angler
Elite Angler

Re: Changing the bass fishing industry forever

Post by EJP1234 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:19 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck! :lol: